Gay Weddings

bouquets

I would like to know if there is any other guys out there that have or is planing on carrying a bouquet to walk down the ilse? I woud also like some input on it from everyone?

Re: bouquets

• 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As far as I'm concerned, one of the big advantages of a gay wedding is that anyone who is likely to attend at all is unlikely to be too rigid on gender roles.  So if you would like to carry a bouquet, you can, and if not, you can skip it.
  • alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never seen a groom carrying a bouquet, but you should do whatever feels right to you. I personally think it would be awesome :)

If you're not into it, boutonierres can be really beautiful on your suits/tuxes.

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • edited December 2011
    Mark,
    I think it would be beautiful if you and your groom carried bouqets. There is something romantic about two people in love, about to take wedding vows carrying flowers. I always thought grooms got cheated with just a buttoneer. My fiance and I will be wearing gowns in different colors, but we will carry matching bouqets! :)

All the best to you and your beloved.
  • hoppahoppa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Mark,

My fiancee and I are carrying bouquets but we are doiing the rose ceremony as part of our wedding.

Jeff
  • edited December 2011
    I know my groom won't carry one but i still am thnking about carrying one i think it is going to be made of white roses and maybe some red rose. thanks for all the input.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards