African American Weddings

Monday Accountability

Tell us how your workouts (WO) and wedding projects (WR) are going!
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: Monday Accountability

• Workouts (WO): I fell off :( Had tooo much going on last week and was under too much stress to do anything. Plan to start 2x a days today. 

Wedding projects (WR): This month went a little to fast, but I hav been planning for the visit to all the vendor for March. Not too much going on, tho. 
  • WO ummmmmm no comment. WR went for a tasting at the venue and loved it. Went for some cake tastings and am strongly leaning towards Walmart because they have more flavors. I saw one leaving the store the other day and it was a beaut. 5 of 8 bm dresses are ordered.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_monday-accountability-28?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:4ec6d4c4-8343-40ce-8bc2-5f3fb78d9509Post:402f26c9-6081-41c9-93eb-d337c4d6f144">Re:Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]WO ummmmmm no comment. WR went for a tasting at the venue and loved it. Went for some cake tastings and am strongly leaning towards Walmart because they have more flavors. I saw one leaving the store the other day and it was a beaut. 5 of 8 bm dresses are ordered.
    Posted by leatba[/QUOTE]

<div>No judging here about the WO!</div><div>
    </div><div>Girl, I dont blame you about the cake...if only I had a simple design in my head, I would go the same route. Yay on the dresses!</div>
  • Wedding project: Get marriage license Work on favors Table decor
  • WO: I've been sick for the past 2 weeks and as a result, I've lost 5 pounds. I think I maybe able to sit down in my wedding dress.

WR:  FI and I are getting the Marriage License Thursday (2/28). I'm paying off all vendors Friday (3/1). I picked up my wedding dress today from alterations. Ordered gift for the officiant, Ordered my spa robe, ordered favors (for all 12 folks attending)

Still Need To: DIY Wedding Programs (I saw a kit at Michael's), sit down and rest my nerves!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards