• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2010 Weddings

Marriage makes my hubby sick

Well okay, it's probably not the marriage, but I don't know what it could be. Tongue out We tied the knot yesterday in a spectacularly perfect ceremony followed by a fabulous party with 45 of our close family and friends. It was better than I ever could have imagined. This morning my new DH was feeling fine and we packed everything up and headed home from the hotel. Just a few hours later, he started vomiting. Over and over again. So I'm spending our second night of married life carrying his puke bucket and blanket back and forth from the couch to the bathroom and feeding him sips of gatorade every few minutes to keep him hydrated. I actually got a little excited when I had to call his office so they'd know he's not coming in tomorrow and leave a message saying, "Hi, it's T.K.'s wife..."

A few non-pro photos are posted on facebook if you've friended me, but here's a little sample.

Congrats January ladies! We made it!

imageimage
BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
EDD Oct. 1 image

Re: Marriage makes my hubby sick

• Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. At least he has a fantastic wife to take care of him. I don't know that I'd carry puke buckets. I believe I'd make up a bed on the floor of the bathroom so he could get to the toilet. Go you! Otherwise it sounds like you had a great day, and the pictures look beautiful.

just a side note, but you may want to check with other guests to see if they're sick in case it's food poisoning. 
  • Sorry your H is sick, but hooray for being married!!  You look absolutely gorgeous in the pictures - how did everything work out with the dress?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2, 2010
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    EDD October 10, 2013
  • Thanks! The dress was just fine after I bought new bra cups and sewed/taped them in. It was still a little looser than I would have liked, but not a big deal.

I can't imagine it was anything he ate at the wedding, since we ate the same things and I'm fine. Also, there was nothing wrong until about 6pm the night after the wedding. He claims it was the orange juice, but I drank that too. Who knows!
    imageimage
    EDD Oct. 1 image
  • Oh no!  I hope he feels better soon.  But I am glad your day went to so well!  Congrats and you look gorgeous in your pics!
    image image
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • oh my!! I hope he feels better =( thats not a fun way to start things out!
  • He's better enough to go to work, but he still isn't eating full meals and he feels nauseous a lot. I think it's just 'cause his stomach lining took quite a beating on Sunday night so it's still recovering, but I hope he's better in time for our honeymoon on Friday!
    imageimage
    EDD Oct. 1 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards