Attire & Accessories Forum

Winnie Couture Hermettah?

My friend has fallen madly in love with Winnie Couture Hermettah (style 8306).  The google searching isn't too successful... Are there any online dealers of Winnie Couture or is anyone looking to sell theirs?  She's probably a size 2.  TIA!

Re: Winnie Couture Hermettah?

• I bought the Hermettah dress from Bridal Reflections in Massapequa.  They are the only store that knows how to make the bussel look amazing.  I have photos if anyone would like to see and I am considering selling it, the dress is a size 8 but has been taken in.  Im 5'6 and the dress looked amazing you dont have to be a model to wear it.  drr1173@aol.com email me.
  • I don't know if your friend is still looking for the WC Hermettah but there is one listed on ebay for sale right now. I was thinking of it for me but ended up finding something different. It's a lovely dress!
  • I have a size 2 Winnie Couture. Its Brand new with tags and still at the store for me to pick it up.  My wedding plans have changed. I love the dress, but will have to let it go.

I paid $2500, Price is negotiable

call me at 713.397.1780 or email me at jasminewarrican@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards