of your wedding? Since it's so dead hereI figured I'd give a list of my favorite things--since I can't pick just one!
1) The blanket ceremony--just as my Great Uncle (a Cherokee elder) was blessing the ceremony, 2 hawks flew over us--which is very symbolic to the spirituality.
2) DH's vows. he was so worried about writing them and sounding stupid, but they were so beautiful and I couldn't believe he had written something so thoughtful.
3) First dance. We NEVER dance and this was our official first dance ever. I could hear people in the background saying 'aw' so I guess we looked good!
4) the food. Man, my family cooked up the best buffet ever. Ziti, meatballs, chicken, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs. I could have eaten all day long.
5) seeing DH with his wedding ring. There was a moment when I was talking to my MOH, then looked over and saw DH talking to someone else with his hand on a glass of punch. Seeing the ring on his finger gave me a jolt, it was so weird but at the same time so amazing.
6) that night. no, not in that way! after everyone left and we were in bed just reflecting on everything, knowing we were married. it was such a great feeling!
Anyway, that's all for now. I have to get back to work!