Snarky Brides

*Nebb* - oh, those salad days (WW)

Hey Nebb - I did salads for lunch 3x last week as we "talked" about last weekend.  Weighed in this morning and I am down 2 lbs!  I also stopped using a steroid nasal spray, but I think it was the change up with the salads.  Maybe it was just change up period, since I was getting stagnant with the lunches.

How did you do this week?

Mars

Re: *Nebb* - oh, those salad days (WW)

• Thats freaking awesome lol I opened this and in my head said "fuckkyeah!!" - im glad it worked out for you!!

I didnt lose this week, which pisses me off but I didnt gain so silver lining lol. I am starting to think I might not be eating enough so im planning to tweek my diet next week to try to get more healthy foods in to try and bump myself up so I can work out without worrying about it. We will see how it goes!
  • Sometimes I see and feel a loss the day after I've eaten more than the 3x a day.  I was recently diagnosed with laryngopharangeal reflux so 4-5 small meals throughout the day is what I'm supposed to be doing along with cutting out certain foods so this is going to be unusual for me.  The salads should help with that -  I mean I could easily have 2 small salads a day instead of one bigger one for lunch.

I'm curious - how long have you been doing WW?  I think you (general you) do need to tweak things - not just diet but exercise too.  The body can get too used to something and then be complacent.

Anyway good luck this week Nebb!
  • Ive been doing it since September, losing veeerrrry slowly. Ive lost 3lbs so far this month but nothing this past week. I wish I could go for a run but its cold and rainy out so I am not really interested in going out in that lol, I cant wait for spring time.
  • I've been going since Oct 1 and yes, very slow for me too.  I haven't done anything in the way of exercise - well, I walked every day when the weather was good in the fall.  We have a treadmill downstairs but I just can't seem to get arsed to do anything.  I feel like I walk more than enough all week at the clinic, but it's short bursts of walking rather than a nice sustained 2 - 3 miles.  I wish I had some of H's energy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards