Wedding Etiquette Forum

Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...

1235»

Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...

• annakb8annakb8 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:17353d5b-ecbe-4593-9c56-f8ec8f6805b2">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]thank GOD...she was creepy. I didn't mean to feed her troll food, but it was fun until it got freaky...and super duper annoying. MICA is the Banninator. Banninating. <a href="http://youtu.be/7gz1DIIxmEE" rel='nofollow'>http://youtu.be/7gz1DIIxmEE</a>
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

I love Trogdor!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:f63e9486-8cc1-4a20-b1fc-857543640dbd">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee... : Mom and dad live just north of Dunnellon (do you have any idea where that is?). Basically, if you put your finger on Ocala on a map, and another finger on Gainesville, and go straight down w/ the G-ville finger, and straight west with your Ocala finger - where they meet is where my parents live. BFE. I'll be flying into Orlando though - and then we're spending the night one night in Orlando and then going to Disney the next day and then flying out the next day. I'm excited! We're stayng on property, so I guess we'll be in LBV, whatever.

<div>
    </div><div>Hi! So, I lurk occasionally and hardly ever post, but I was so excited when I saw this I had to post! I'm from Dunnellon! And you're right it is BFE so I get totally excited when someone actually knows where it is! For being such a small town, we actually do get a lot of visitors because of all the springs and rivers. And, Romeo is beautiful it has always been my dream to own one of the nice farm houses out there!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:1eccb2fb-3ffa-4e3e-a750-d1ba0d6a989d">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee... : Hi! So, I lurk occasionally and hardly ever post, but I was so excited when I saw this I had to post! I'm from Dunnellon! And you're right it is BFE so I get totally excited when someone actually knows where it is! For being such a small town, we actually do get a lot of visitors because of all the springs and rivers. And, Romeo is beautiful it has always been my dream to own one of the nice farm houses out there!
    Posted by carneychick1313[/QUOTE]

I have a friend who lives in Romeo.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• annakb8annakb8 member
    First Comment
    I'm really feeling the need to watch Teen Girl Squad now. I wonder if I have any headphones around here, or if I'll be able to stifle my laughter enough so that no one wonders what I'm up to.
  • Carney - that's so random! I'm trying to get H to agree to go to Rainbow Springs with me one afternoon while we're there, but I have a feeling he's not going to be into the super frigid water. :(

MrsB - that is extremely weird. I can't believe people know where that little blip on the radar is!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:b3038175-341c-4ba9-b059-7ea97ac55e1e">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Carney - that's so random! I'm trying to get H to agree to go to Rainbow Springs with me one afternoon while we're there, but I have a feeling he's not going to be into the super frigid water. :( MrsB - that is extremely weird. I can't believe people know where that little blip on the radar is!

<div>72 degrees all year round lol! But, yea it's a little chilly when it's 90 degrees outside! It's got some beautiful hiking trails though if you don't want to swim. Going swimming or floating down (4 hours on a inner tube with no where to get off the river is not as fun as it sounds, though it is beautiful) the river are about the only things to do. It's so weird that so many people know about this place!</div>
  • Florida people (or anyone else really), have you ever been to Weeki Watchee Springs? (the mentioning of springs made me think of it). I want to be one of the mermaids, what an awesome job. Ooh, and have you been to Ponce De Leon? I want to bring H there so we can make our own breakfast.
  • Also, my faith in humanity is slightly restored. H lost his wallet yesterday in a crappy part of town (didn't have pockets so he must have dropped it while carrying his groceries from the store). He already called the bank about his cards and was freaking out about getting a new license.

Well, someone just returned it and nothing is missing, not even the cash. The person actually drove to our place and returned it and refused to take a reward.
  • Sesh, I have been begging H to take me to Weeki Wachi for years now.  We used to go when I was little, and I am obsessed with mermaids.  Like, OBSESSED.  No to Ponce de Leon.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Ha, adamar, I was convinced the first time I went as a kid that I really could be Ariel. I was sorely disappointed to find out I couldn't breathe underwater like they could. It just looks so fun, I want to try it at least once.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-talk-anything-but-glee?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8b3d45b8-df29-4e20-9a50-a01e3eed8ce8Post:725b22e3-defe-4ca8-b71c-c5c5e53bf423">Re: Let's talk about anything BUT Glee...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, my faith in humanity is slightly restored. H lost his wallet yesterday in a crappy part of town (didn't have pockets so he must have dropped it while carrying his groceries from the store). He already called the bank about his cards and was freaking out about getting a new license. Well, someone just returned it and nothing is missing, not even the cash. The person actually drove to our place and returned it and refused to take a reward.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div>I used to love Weeki Wachee! But, I haven't been since I was little. My H lost his wallet once, right after we had spent all day at the DMV getting a new license and some one sent him a message on facebook saying that they found it! Sometimes there good things do come out of social networking sites!</div>
  • My dad keeps saying he's going to take us to Weeki Wachee one time when we're down. Maybe we'll go while we're there this time, FUN! Adamar, if we go, use it as a reason you H has to bring you and we can g2g and look at mermaids!
  • Ldy, I just came back to this thread and saw this.  DEFINITELY let me know if you guys go to Weeki Wachi.  I will use bodily force to get H to go, if I have to.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • edited May 2011
    Howdy FISHY...FI Is from Minnesota and a HUGE Twins fan, so lovin' the pic.  Congrats on the upcoming vacation - I'm very jealous.

As for Glee - I'd rather watch/listen to the original artists.  Meh. I feel the same about American Idol.  Not a big fan of SOBER karaoke, I guess.  Besides, there's probably a game on anyway.

I live in Tallahassee (pronounced talla-NASTIE), the choad/chode of Florida, but I have yet to visit Weeki Wachi.  Nor have I met Lovin'LIfe (RIP), but it's almost 100 degrees here today, so those bridesmaids dresses of hers would be awesome.

I also must add I admire how you lovely ladies handled said troll earlier.  It gave me hours of entertainment.  Smile

ETA:  Whoa...I am the NEWB THREADKILLAH.  :P  *crickets*
    "You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap." - Dolly Parton Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards