Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Thirsty Thursday

Hey ladies...

what are you all up to today?! this weekend? I started a new job and I am never on anymore... I am having massive knottie withdrawals....

have a lovely day :)

S

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my book shelf:
Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

Re: Thirsty Thursday

• Options
    thedivaonethedivaone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am at work today, I am teaching tonight, and then I'm working from home tomorrow.  Tomorrow night I am going over all of the glassware I've bought so far for the centerpieces with one of my BMs who is coming over for drinks and dinner and relaxation.  The rest of the weekend?  Cleaning the house...
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, I miss you Star. But I'm glad work is good!

I am dress shopping at lunch today for an event tonight/wedding next weekend, then heading up to Worcester for SIL's graduation. They have a semi-formal dinner dance, Sean and I will probably miss dinner. Graduation's in the morning. 

Some great quasi-AW news for us though is that Sean got a new job, within his company, where he'll have somewhat regular hours! This summer he'll work 7-3 M-F, which is HUGE. Anyone who knows us knows that we don't get a lot of time together due to his whacky sched. the past 4 years, so the fact that we get nights AND weekends is just amazing. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Shaz- thats awesome Congrats to him!!!!! I used to work overnights (for 2 years) and it was TERRIBLE. FH and I barely saw each other when I was awake...

What are you dress shopping for? I still need something for the rehearsal dinner..

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    Ishaba11Ishaba11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I understand working opposite schedules. I work a normal 9-5 Mon-Fri and FI is a police officer with a changing schedule 4 days on with 2 days off and he works 330-1130 at night so we hardly ever see each other unless it's his night off
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ouch!

my book shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards