Wedding Etiquette Forum

Positive Affirmation Wednesday

Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday

• I love you all, and think you're hilarious.  I wish I could be as cool as you all are.
  • Manda--funny, funny lady.  You always keep this place interesting and seem like an awesome friend.  And I'm not just saying that because your husband is Italian AND Jamaican.
  • Not quite Manda. We keep pushing it back a bit. But I am a researcher at heart so when I know I am going to do something big, be it a wedding or a vacation or buy a new couch or TTGP, I start researching everything like a crazy person. So I'm starting to post on TB just to get used to the feel over there.

I'm ready, but H is not quite there yet. :) That's ok, I can wait until he's sure!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hey - a little late to this party but I LOVE it!  Love you all.  I have less time to Knot when I'm working days cause I'm actually busy at work.

MK & Veggie - I put June 24 in my calendar - it says "drinks with knotties"  - Let's make it happen.

Andy - so thrilled you passed the bar and are getting a new house.  Hope you med changes are going okay (or even well) for you.

DNB - so glad your H is home.  You made me cry too.  And see some of how my grandmother must have felt when my grandfather was away on deployment and came home.

Fishy - you always know how to bring out the positive in people. I really admire that about you.

KJB - you are so sweet - I love that you bring hot cocoa to the community guys who shovel your walk and try to save stray kitties like Word.

Salt - ditto on the missing you bits.

Mica - wish you nothing but the best in your new adventure in FL.

LC - You ROCK that hat.. and after your thread the other night I want to give you a hug and tell you that you will get there it just takes time and perseverance.

MS - I love chatting with you in the evenings.  I like your sig pic - it makes me happy.

Snippy - I'm so glad you are around and enjoying Sweden and that you found a JOB!  YAY!

To the pregly ones - CONGRATS!!!  You will all be great mothers.  I can't wait to see pics.

I'm sure I'm missing some people but my fingers hurt.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:1fa52b13-8ecb-4740-b953-896aecc0fe21">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks fez and mp. mp - i think it's funny when people are intimidated by me. I know I come off bristly sometimes, but I'm like - these people really care what I think? Another tidbit: mandysmear was intimidated by me at first. that's lol
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]

Ha!  I think it was because you were the first truly honest person I encountered on here.  I was told TK was puppies and rainbows, so I was surprised by you...in a good way.
  • And I have to add that there are lots of amazing ladies here that I wish i was closer to (both physically and... uh, spiritually?  emotionally?  i have no idea). 

Sorry I'm hard to get to know!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:ad3dcf0b-6baa-4604-8f1d-36fdd29fd6e3">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday :  I was told TK was puppies and rainbows
    Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]
    You WERE? haha
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:608073dd-17e3-404b-ac52-a380787f051e">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday : WHY IS IT ONLY A DAYDREAM?!
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

Because otherwise I'll be annoyed that it isn't actually happening!  You should swing through Boston on your next trip to MI.  No joke.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:3a84efe0-0448-4ed3-bf8d-5797f1a863a6">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]And I have to add that there are lots of amazing ladies here that I wish i was closer to (both physically and... uh, spiritually?  emotionally?  i have no idea).  Sorry I'm hard to get to know!
    Posted by RobotLegs[/QUOTE]

I will gladly allow you to move in with me :)
  • LOOPY!! You're fantastic. I just think youre the bees knees.

JALLY -- I've like you ever since you started posting. I'm glad our relationship has moved to a new level :)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Aww I'm sad I missed this.  I pretty much love everyone on here.  You ladies helped my deployment time fly by, and I felt like I had friends with me every day/night to help get me through it.  So for that I am forever grateful to you all.  

And I really really want to meet people.  Doesn't ANYONE want to come to Seattle?

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • fezz: i would like to say or sing, "i left my heart in sanFEZZcisco."  cause, yeah.  fezz haz my heart.

mandapanda: lets go to vegas again.  and soon.  if not.  i'll see you in DC.  and i can't fucking wait.  even though we're not like besties.  you're such a great friend.  you're so funny.  and exactly what a good friend should be. 

alix and fishy: you had me at hello.  well not really.  apparently.  but you know.  you two are the best friends a person could have.  and i mean that with every ounce of my being.

rosie: you're pretty awesome.  i wasn't sure about you at first.  but, i love having you around. 

habs2hart: i wish you were a habs fan.  but whatever.  you're gorgeous, and great.

pinkgrigio: you rock.  i love your passion for dogs.  and you're beautiful person inside and out. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • I love loopy she was a wonderful secret santa. My cat still plays with the dog toy she gave me ;) and whenever I feel down FI makes me some of her hot chocolate :)
  • Daff-  What I totally love about you is that you are who you are.  You have strong views and are passionate about so much.  The things you feel aren't just things, they are YOU.  It makes you an incredible person.  I respect the hell out of you.
  • Fishy you've always been one of my favs.  Mostly because you named me jally bean.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:cbb3023c-8273-4e88-a91d-5323fa289177">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Doesn't ANYONE want to come to Seattle?
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]
    Well I REALLY want to go to the Gorge this summer, but thanks to our tax bill, it's not in the cards.
  • HABS! I really like your hair. And love that you enjoy trucks like me ;) Plus you're also kinda super beautiful, and have a really great smile.

kscjal- I might have missed a letter there, but I like you. And I like when you come in and talk to all of us. :) PLUS you have two labs and that makes me happy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:a901b86c-0e7e-429c-af91-67171ecfd676">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]fezz: i would like to say or sing, "i left my heart in sanFEZZcisco."  cause, yeah.  fezz haz my heart. mandapanda: lets go to vegas again.  and soon.  if not.  i'll see you in DC.  and i can't fucking wait.  even though we're not like besties.  you're such a great friend.  you're so funny.  and exactly what a good friend should be.  alix and fishy: you had me at hello.  well not really.  apparently.  but you know.  you two are the best friends a person could have.  and i mean that with every ounce of my being. <strong>rosie: you're pretty awesome.  i wasn't sure about you at first.  but, i love having you around.</strong>  habs2hart: i wish you were a habs fan.  but whatever.  you're gorgeous, and great. pinkgrigio: you rock.  i love your passion for dogs.  and you're beautiful person inside and out. 
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

omg I was so scared you hated me so I tried to kind of fly under the radar. I guess it is true, you don't like someone until you like them? YES best day everr.
  • i was terrified of daff!!  omg.  and then we bonded.  and we got close.  and i am so glad <3

MP: i want to be you.  that is all.

beach: H and i may or may not do a weekend in vancouver.  we can totes have a GTG if you want!  i'd love to meet you.  i really enjoy you and i think you're a genuinely nice and happy person.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • i need to go read more pages of this damn thread.  it's loooooong.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Bubba - I like sharing experiences with you (we have some commonalities). And I love your sig pic.

Pink - I like how passionate you are about dogs and helping them.

Mandy - shared dog love. nothing more needs to be said.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Habs intimidates me because she is so dang pretty.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:5b6de9d9-84b4-4dcf-9910-3157fa3d5a44">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Daff-  What I totally love about you is that you are who you are.  You have strong views and are passionate about so much.  The things you feel aren't just things, they are YOU.  It makes you an incredible person.  I respect the hell out of you.
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]
    Thanks mang. Likewise. :)
  • I do beachy... but we'll have better luck if we aim for VA once you're there I'm afraid.  TOO LONG!!.
  • Also? I didn't know there was a Knot Confessions thread on SB yesterday BECAUSE I CAN HARDLY KEEP UP WITH YOUR HOARS, but I really do like most of the posters over there. Some of them a great big whole lot.

Sometimes, and Imma get shot for saying this, I wish it was just one big board. SURE, THERE'D BE FIGHTING, but I don't know. The more the merrier, ya know?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • dnb, FI and I keep saying we eventually want to make a short trip to Seattle.  It seems like a cool place to visit
  • I wish I was around more.  I have one more make-me-want-to-kill-myself dissection test and then I am done with Betty the cadaver forever.
  • Mandy we need to make that happen.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Okay, I scanned the last 4 pages, but this is what stuck out:

Bay, you've never been to Chipotle!!! You have to come down south, Manda will hook you up.

Daff, we're having a gtg in DC May 7. Hint hint, nudge nudge.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have always loved snippy. and when fishy and snippy were fighting I was so sad. and now they are not. and I am happy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards