Connecticut

I should have known better... vent

I'm pissed at David's Bridal. First, they didn't call me when my dress first came in, and I didn't know it was here until they called me saying they were going to charge me if I left it there any longer. Annoying, but ended up not being a big deal. Tonight I tried it on again with my jewelry and I noticed there's a 3 inch tan line on the front of the skirt. After I saw that, I looked at it really closely and found that the beading is starting to come off in one place. I've heard some bad things about their service, but I really didn't expect to have issues with the actual dress.
Anniversary

Re: I should have known better... vent

• edited December 2011
    :( Call them and get it fixed. I'm sorry, that's a stressful situation.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ugggh that sucks--definitely call ASAP!!!

Tan line???
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_should-known-better-vent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:b910b91b-1979-4f29-8000-7594b3342bf5Post:08779c92-dda6-4b97-8e0f-7d4496bdf2a2">Re: I should have known better... vent</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugggh that sucks--definitely call ASAP!!! Tan line???
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

lol... guess I should have said light brown line.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

Were you able to get ahold of them?  They need to fix the problem-
    It is too bad that they have gotten themselves such a bad reputation for their customer service.  That is such an easy thing to do correctly...
    Sorry- hope it works out!

• edited December 2011
    I brought the dress to the store today and they were actually really nice about it and are ordering me another one. So the problem is solved... for now at least. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards