June 2012 Weddings

My head is spinning.....(florist)

we just got back from meeting with a potential florist and I fell in love with her. She had so many great ideas and was very great to work with. She kept asking me "what do you want? how do you see your wedding day?" She seems like a joy to work with and I am keeping my fingers crossed her quote comes back in our ball park.

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011

Re: My head is spinning.....(florist)

• hope it works out!! fingers crossed
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • @sporty - I'm meeting with two potential florists on Monday.  Any words of advice or suggestion to make my meetings more productive?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay!! I think it's so important that you feel that connection with your vendors! It makes you feel like you're on the same page as them and they'll give you what you want! Congrats and I"ll keep my fingers crossed that her estimate is within your budget!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_head-spinningflorist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:56cc0904-243e-4385-a1a1-7d5c66b196f6Post:6504307d-3b63-40e1-891d-c8cdb2fc0434">Re: My head is spinning.....(florist)</a>:
    [QUOTE]@sporty - I'm meeting with two potential florists on Monday.  Any words of advice or suggestion to make my meetings more productive?
    Posted by WEEZIE918[/QUOTE]

<div>I took in ideas of what I wanted for my bouquet, my girls, the guys and what I didn't like. I wanted to be able to show her what I liked and didn't like. I also took in a picture of my dress so she could get an idea of the style/formality of the wedding. </div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_head-spinningflorist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:56cc0904-243e-4385-a1a1-7d5c66b196f6Post:69c44e3d-ae48-4af0-8378-664bf5f4b5d0">Re: My head is spinning.....(florist)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My head is spinning.....(florist) : I took in ideas of what I wanted for my bouquet, my girls, the guys and what I didn't like. I wanted to be able to show her what I liked and didn't like. I also took in a picture of my dress so she could get an idea of the style/formality of the wedding. 
    Posted by sprtychick10[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing and it really helped the florist get an idea of what I was looking for which made the appointment a lot less stressful.
  • Fingers Crossed for you
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • those are great suggestions, thanks!!  hope she works out for you!!!  sounds great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • good luck, hope it works out :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the suggestions ladies...much appreciated. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's great, I'm glad the meeting went well!  My fingers are crossed for you, flowers can be way too expensive, so I hope you get what you want for the price you can afford!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_head-spinningflorist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:56cc0904-243e-4385-a1a1-7d5c66b196f6Post:30d4f493-47df-4f60-b1a1-3e772bc5077d">Re: My head is spinning.....(florist)</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's great, I'm glad the meeting went well!  My fingers are crossed for you, <strong>flowers can be way too expensive, so I hope you get what you want for the price you can afford!</strong>
    Posted by DrPB2b13[/QUOTE]

<div>I know! I am trying not to get my hopes up but it's hard</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards