Virginia-Richmond

Beautiful Churches in RVA??

I am in a bit of a predicament. I absolutely love the inside of elaborate catholic churches, however, I do not associate with a specific denomination so the chances of me being able to have my ceremony in a church like that are slim to none. Does anyone know of any churches in Richmond or close by with that sort of architecture/ interior without it actually being a catholic church?? 

This is the inside of a Methodist church in PA, so I know they're out there!!

Re: Beautiful Churches in RVA??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_beautiful-churches-in-rva?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:607Discussion:0fc2b76c-f645-4060-95c3-a81437d343f0Post:863c40dc-1ba6-42cf-bc34-bc6c480e1db5">Re: Beautiful Churches in RVA??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know if this is true, but don't most churches require you to be a member to be married there?  
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]
     <div>I know some do, but I'm 99% sure that that's not always the case</div>
  • I'm not sure if you are going to find that same elaborate look you're searching for, but Universalist Unitarian Churches let you have weddings without being a member/certain denomination. You could also look for churches that are historical structures or parts of museums. Check the local historical societies for more info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards