Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Married!! And a rave for our venue...

My sweetheart and I were married a week ago Sunday, on May 23rd. It was a wonderful day, and I don't think I've ever felt so full of joy in my life. It was so great that I woke up the next morning and wanted to do it all again. I've been really emotional in the week since, sometimes in tears because I'm so happy, and sometimes in tears because I don't want it to be done already.

We were especially happy with our venue, the Chart House in Lakeville. We had our ceremony there by the lake, and our reception outdoors on the patio/pavilion.  The Chart House is beautiful, the food was fantastic, and their entire staff was a joy to work with. The main coordinator, MJ, was wonderful, we could not have done it without her. We had so many compliments on everything, and I have to give the credit to them for making our vision a reality.

Our DJ was Paul, from Midwest Sound, and he was wonderful too. I had a huge do not play list (I'm a little picky about music), he totally honored that, and was great about taking requests. A super sweet and personable guy. 

Our cake was from Buttercream. Heaven on a plate. We had two flavors, mandarin orange marble and chocolate lovers (my personal fave). Even my friends who aren't cake fans loved our cake.

It was a beautiful day...

Re: Married!! And a rave for our venue...

• Options
    Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It sounds wonderful!  We were at a wedding at the Chart House recently and it was beautiful.  Congrats!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear your day went fantastically! Congratulations and enjoy married life :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards