any reviews?
which boat did you take?
where were your ports?
what did you think overall?
honeymoon worthy?

(I'm not a big fan of cruising)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Princess Cruises

• I haven't tried Princess cruises just yet, but we are planning to for our honeymoon next year. You should look up cruisecritic.com, they tell you everything you could ever want to know.
  • I haven't cruised with Princess either, but I echo the PP: check out cruisecritic.com.
  • FI and I are taking a Princess cruise to europe for our honeymoon in a little over 2 weeks.  He has traveled with them before, not I and he had a great experience.  We're going on the Star Princess.

CMGr:  thank you for all that info about the cruise line.  Our TA told us to go with them (plus they had the better itinerary).  It sounds exactly what we're looking for for our honeymoon!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • i cruised with them a few years ago-never again. non-school vacay week in january aboard the Golden Princess. 7 night cruise. they did an AWFUL job of keeping running screaming kids out of the adult only areas (disney, on contrast, did a spectacular job of htis). frankly, i felt a bit ripped off. we had 2 tables of people. drinks at dinner (nothing crazy-just a beer or glass of wine) took no less than 25 minutes each-ugh, dinners were over or under cooked on a consistant basis, i found the balcony room that we had to be smaller than the balcony rooms we had on disney and cunard.
    all in all, i felt it wasn't worth it and would really have to have my arm twisted to go on another princess cruise.

• LOVE Princess.  I have cruised on many different lines and as far as a couples trip goes... Princess is your winner.  I've done Caribbean and European cruises with them.  However, if you are younger and looking for more of a party atmosphere, I would suggest Royal Caribbean.
    "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
  • I've cruised with them, lots of fun!! Would completely recommend it!!
  • For those of you who have cruised Europe can you let me know how it was and what trip you took?  Any feedback would be helpful, I'm looking at booking a June 2011 cruise to Europe (Rome area) or debating on just staying in Rome.

TIA
    Teresa & Bill June 10, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards