• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2010 Weddings

Itching to send out the invites!

I have the RSVP and information cards designed and sent to the printer! Yay! I should have them by next week. Now I need the invites design finalized and sent to the printer and I will be on a roll!!!

Re: Itching to send out the invites!

• Yay! 
    2012 Races
    GO! St. Louis Half Marathon-2:32:13
    Omaha Half Marathon 9.23.12
  • YEAH!!

I have everything sitting on my table just need to stuff envelopes.  I did the international ones last night and was tempted to drop them in the mail today but knowing some people they will talk to people here and then I'll get "well why didn't we get our invite yet".  I have to strategically send invites together lol.  My goal is to have everything ready to go by the end of the weekend.
  • WOO HOO!!!

I'm super itchy too.  Mine are all ready, just sitting there waiting to be put in the mail.  I cannot wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • My wedding is March 20th. Our invitations were all done so we sent them out today!!! We couldn't just let them sit there...lol....had to get them out! Yes! One major thing checked off the list!

P.S.
    We have out of town guests who can't seem to remember the date, so we thought we'd just get them out and get the process moving!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards