Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Recently engaged! :D

I'm still learning my way around these boards and the site so I just found this section! My FI proposed on the 10th even though we kept swearing we were going to wait, lol! We went ring shopping together and just found the absolutely perfect ring and even while buying it we were like; we are going to wait, we just have to wait. But once we got home, we knew waiting wasn't an option! He proposed then and there and we were on three different phones calling family. It was very spontaneous and while it may not have been the most ideal it was still sweet and perfect <3 Though maybe we'll do a redo when we're in London this October as a grad gift from my parents!  We're planning a long engagement, about two years, and so I'll be browsing around here a lot! Is there somewhere that will let me know what all the abbreviations stand for? ^^: I've picked up on a few but now I'm getting lost with some!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Recently engaged! :D

• Options
    Hi! I was confused with all the abbriviations too! If you go to the 'chit chat' board and look at the FAQ (first or second post) it will explain all the abbriviations and also cool stuff like how to add photos/wedding tickers to your signiture. Congrats on your engagement! My proposal was very spontaneous too... and it definately was not traditional. In fact, it was so spontaneous that my FI didn't even have a ring lol... instead he took a pair of headphones and tied it around my ring finger! Hehe... good story to tell the kids. We have been together since Jan. 2010 and will be getting married July 17 of thos year... 3 months from yesterday! Yikes! I am 22 years old and finishing up school. Next semester will be my last, and I am graduating with a degree in psychology! So ready to be done! Grad school is our plan for me right now but I will definitely take some time off first!

Well congrats and welcome to the boards!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    Thank you!!! Now I can understand what everyone is saying, lol! But that is such a sweet proposal!! Definitely a good story! :D I'm finishing up college as well with a English-Creative Writing degree and will graduate this May! I even get to start a new job next Tuesday so I'm really excited with everything that has happened recently, yay!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrads on your engagement. Let me tell you that I sell beautiful wedding gowns & dresses for all the ladies in your wedding. From location weddings to church weddings my dresses will work anywhere. Best part is they cost under $200 each for the wedding gowns. Other dresses sell for under $100. Please come see what I have and check back often if you don't see what you want the first time.  We are always getting new stuff in.Also, please feel free to contact me with any questions.

I get to do the best job in the world which is to make brides happy on their special day. I love what I do and I hope I can help.

TY

http://www.tenderlytouchedgarments.com
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards