Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bachelorette party dinner

So after reading that topic about the Sugar Factory and them not returning people's emails about group reservations I'm trying to find a backup options for dinner for my bachelorette party. Any suggestions for nice and fun resturaunts for a group of about no more than 10? I wanted to go to the sushi resturaunt in Caesars near Joe's (I can't remember the name but it's really good lol) but not everyone likes sushi so that's a bit out of the question. Then I was thinking of the VooDoo Lounge in Rio but it's so far off the strip and I want to stay on the strip.

Suggestions?

Re: Bachelorette party dinner

• Options
    im thinking of having rehearsal dinner at strip burger... sorry i cant assist with bachelorette since im not having one .
  • Options
    well, i just pickd up some restaurant.com coupons for Hussongs which VG has good reviews on, Mood at The Artisan - wanted to check the place out and for El Segundo  - they have extra deals on today - maybe check them out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Margaritaville, Carlos and Charlies inside the Flamingo was fun too. Depends on if you want more casual or upscale.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd definitely second Margaritaville if you're trying to keep it around Caesars area; strong drinks, decent food.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Thanks everyone! We want something more casual but not TOO casual. I'm assuming a place that has a good bar area (my sister sure does love her beer lol). I'll check out Margaritaville too! :)
  • Options
    We went to Diablo's Cantina and it was a lot of fun. At one point everyone at our table started sing the song they had playing and the whole restaurant turned to look. We started a chain reaction and then everyone was singing. Fun times! The chips and salsa is really good.
    image 100Made the cut!
    image 63 Are ready to party in Vegas!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 7 me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_bachelorette-party-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:07265ce3-0c1b-41b0-8839-5512a5e2fcafPost:065dbe6c-add9-4281-8ab5-35651c8f2339">Re: Bachelorette party dinner</a>:
    [QUOTE]We went to Diablo's Cantina and it was a lot of fun. At one point everyone at our table started sing the song they had playing and the whole restaurant turned to look. We started a chain reaction and then everyone was singing. Fun times! The chips and salsa is really good.
    Posted by Chele06[/QUOTE]

<div>Lol that does sound pretty fun. Where is it at?</div>
  • Options
    We're doing kahunaville at T.I for fun and casual x
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_bachelorette-party-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:07265ce3-0c1b-41b0-8839-5512a5e2fcafPost:e29f20af-65fb-4f04-ac6e-484347474a2c">Re: Bachelorette party dinner</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bachelorette party dinner : Lol that does sound pretty fun. Where is it at?
    Posted by petitmonstree[/QUOTE]

It's down at Monte Carlo

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards