Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Sunday Night

Hi - I'm here waiting for my pizza.  H has to go to work soon (boo).  How are you ladies?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sunday Night

• Options
    I want pizza.

I'm at work.  Only an hour and a half left!  I'm in a crappy mood, so I'm excited to go home,

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Are you watching the game?  Jennings hurt his knee.
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm making beef stroganoff and watching football.
  • Options
    Hi everyone!  Just sitting here doing not much of anything and waiting for my boss to get back to me about something.
  • Options
    I am so excited! About to head out the door for some amazing Italian food (well, for this city) with H! 

I'll be back later on with my food baby! 

=D
  • Options
    I really want pizza....especially after watching FI eat it for lunch while I chose a healthier meal. Sigh.

I was watching football until it made me too upset and now we are watching Christmas movies. There are just so many that are great.

Sounds great NOLA, have fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-night-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:56050cf4-3b30-4b18-bd14-22d74770a4b1Post:2220f53d-1ae8-473a-85f1-8d321f07191e">Re: Sunday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you watching the game?  Jennings hurt his knee.
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

no, but my mom is texting me updates.  I'm not happy!  Though he's been so inconsistent the past couple years, it could be worse...but I hate to see anyone (on ANY team) get injured.  I hope he's ok.

• Options
    Hey ho ho hoes!

I am here! I had Christmas with Scott's family this weekend, and they were fucking ridiculously generous.

AND AND AND. I just pretty much finished my christmas shopping online. I have like...3 things I HAVE to pick up in person. Other than that? I'm DONE.

I feeeeeellll gooooddddd.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Who you callin' a ho, ho? 

I finished my shopping except for one gift card on Friday.  It was awesome.  Normally I haven't even STARTED by this time. 

• Options
    Hey ladies. I've been alternately grading essays and watching movies all weekend. I'd like to not have to take too many papers with me to grade over the holidays though I'm sure the plane ride will be a good time to get some done. FI had to work yesterday and today but he went in a little later today so we were able to get brunch at our favorite place together so that was great. Hope he gets back in time for NIC, it's a possibility.  Sorry to those that are at work right now and glad you'll be home soon.
  • Options
    Fishy!

I'm done with my Christmas shopping too!
  • Options
    Don't forget to add that you're kicking my tail in FF right now, Fishy.
  • Options
    Oh. YES. AND IM KICKING STTTEEEEZZZ ASS IN FF RIGHT NOW! :)

also, I'm with you. I don't usually even start until now! This is awesome.

Also. I'll be in the cities NYE. Don't know if any of you hossbags have any plans.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options

kalpi - How long do you get for break? I am always curious of when different counties/states get days off.

My Christmas shopping is easy but I haven't started yet. I will be getting gift cards for my parents and nephew and FI takes care of his family. I will probably wait till I am off from work and go get FI's gift.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am ALMOST done with Christmas shopping.

Hi Fishy!
  • Options
    Waaah, NYE we'll be in Wisco.

• Options
    Hello everyone! Pizza sounds so good but I'm going to eat a veggie burger instead. 

I did some Christmas shopping this weekend. I got my daughter a Fijit Friend. I'm sure it will annoy me to death but she'll love it. I'm so excited. Now I only have to shop for my sister and get a few extra things. My Christmas shopping is almost complete. 

I realized I love buying gifts just so I can wrap them. I suck at wrapping but it's a lot of fun. 
  • Options
    Petal, we have a week left and then we have 2 weeks off. It's a pretty good deal overall. When we come back in January though, our schedule is intense and we work a lot of weekends so I guess that's how it evens out :)
  • Options
    the fuuck is a Fijit friend?

• Options
    Hey dudes!  I miss you guys!

Maybe Nuggs will hang with me. AND NOODLE. Scott is like...totally not a serial killer.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    WildRumpusWildRumpus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mmm pizza! I *should* be studying for my adolescent psych final tomorrow, but I'm having a hard time concentrating. HIMYM and Pinterest sound like more fun. We're having cheese tortellini w/ chicken sausage for supper, and spending our evening packing.
  • Options
    This little robot thing that sings, dances, and talks to you. It reminds me of an advanced Furby. Only it's more annoying but not as creepy. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-night-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:56050cf4-3b30-4b18-bd14-22d74770a4b1Post:b58305b1-e8b2-4ddd-aba9-51c4005ced4b">Re: Sunday Night</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh. YES. AND IM KICKING STTTEEEEZZZ ASS IN FF RIGHT NOW! :) Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

That's because I went to basketball game right after church instead of coming home to check to see whether or Adrian Peterson would be playing today.  When I left for church he was still listed as Questionable or Probable (I can't remember which).  That, and I started the wrong FG kicker for the 2nd week in a row.  If I lose this week it puts me in the losers bracket for the playoff which start next week.
  • Options
    As of right now I am going to be in SC for NYE.  I'm hoping to squeeze in a GTG with GG and TR, but I don't know if it will happen.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Kalpi - that is the same as us, except for the working weekends.

I like to wrap presents too, Eora. I would say I'm decent at it but I have a lot of room for improvement. I wrapped a box today for our ornament exchange at work and I almost decided to wrap it again. I'm sure it's fine.

ETA: Furbies scare me.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if AP didn't play for the rest of the season.

• Options
    Hiya, ladies!  I am in the Baltimore airport with H, waiting for our flight home.  We were here for H's aunt's funeral this weekend.  So it was a long and taxing weekend.

On a brigher note, we did get all of our Christmas shopping done online today!
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm eating pizza and working on Christmas cards while Bones plays on my computer and the Packers game is muted on the TV.  I have no new years plans yet.  I'll probably tag along with whatever my SIL does.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ha, Fish, I had no fears about your H until you just said that... Although, dude owns a kilt so he's still good in my book.

That's fun that so many knotties are planning GTGs for NYE. So far, we have a reservation at a steakhouse for dinner woot woot and then a friend's party. We'll see what traffic and travel are like that night and play it by ear.
  • Options
    That wouldn't surprise me either.  At least I have a decent backup RB and semi-decent backup QB in case Roethlisberger is out next Monday against SF.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards