August 2013 Weddings

Honeymoons BOOKED

wohhooo so excited my fiance and I just booked our 12 day honeymoon to  oahu: waikiki hawaii.. tech 10 days the other 2 are kind of travel hahah, and must say we got a banging deal.. no resort though just staying at a hotel across the street from that beach which is fine for me.. we wont be at the hotel anyways :) hows planning coming along for everyone else??
Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
My Ovulation Chart

Re: Honeymoons BOOKED

• Congrats! Thats very exciting!!!! We will be booking our Thailand honeymoon in March, I cant wait!
  • Wow Congrats! Sounds fabulous. Thailand too, I've always wanted to go there! We've decided on and booked a trip to northern Maine for right after the wedding, and will save up to go to Iceland or Belgium sometime in 2014.
  • Congrats that's so amazing!!! Hawaii is going to be amazing! FI and I stopped by AAA today to get some info on some islands - we're thinking maybe Aruba, Dominican Republic or st Lucia? Hard to choose!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thats awesome! I want to go to Hawaii SO BADLY! ...FI not so much lol

We are taking an Alaskan cruise =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • yay thats awesome :) Congrats!!!! Now you have more amazing & fun things to look fwd to!!!

Hawaii sounds amazing!!!
    Anniversary

Vacation
  • thanks ladies im super stoked your choices sound great too. my fi did mention thailand at first and like the phillapines 
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• Yay! Congrats! Everybodies honeymoon plans sound like so much fun.

My FI and I are planning the honeymoon to an awesome tourist town in Northern Michigan called Traverse City. It's going to be a low key honeymoon and we will save up for a big trip to Europe in the next few years!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ohhhh...there are some serious HM planned for the August 2013 brides.  My FH made this his task but I am told it is all taken care of and we will be visiting Fiji for the HM.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• a6a14173a6a14173 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Congrats!  That sounds beautiful and relaxing!

We're on the verge of booking flights, and then dabbling at the hotels and other arrangements.  We're booking the flights on points, so the airfare is taken care of.  We're looking at a week in Paris, and then a week in a small bavarian town.  We're not sure which one, but FI found a turret room in a moated castle that he's stoked about, and it's not super expensive- just not sure what there is to do in the area.

Good luck with all of your plans!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_honeymoons-booked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:55d5fdd9-1490-4c58-834b-fd007409cef3Post:6049bb1b-bd23-4fa1-986f-a5633380e50a">Re: Honeymoons BOOKED</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ohhhh...there are some serious HM planned for the August 2013 brides.  My FH made this his task but I am told it is all taken care of and we will be visiting Fiji for the HM.  
    Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>wow fiji thats awesome.. your fi def had it all taken care of

</div>
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• We wanted to go to Mexico, but I'm not sure that is going to happen. I am dying to go to Washington DC again, and then maybe a stop at a beach? Then save up to go to Mexico for our 1 year.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_honeymoons-booked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:55d5fdd9-1490-4c58-834b-fd007409cef3Post:8af85586-ae62-4d97-b85c-91811f00007b">Re: Honeymoons BOOKED</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thats awesome! I want to go to Hawaii SO BADLY! ...FI not so much lol We are taking an Alaskan cruise =)
    Posted by sparkellyy[/QUOTE]

I did too but since Josh grew up in HI, he hates the place! We're totally stumped on to where to HM.
  • How Exciting!!! Waikiki is one of my favorite places in the world.

FI and I just decided this week that since he annually goes to a music festival in England at the end of August we will incorporate it into our honeymoon. We will do a week in England, and then probably a bit over a week in Italy. IM SO FREAKING EXCITED!~!

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • Yay for honemoons! 

We put a deposit down on the condo we are renting at the Mauna Lani resort on the Big Island of Hawaii!  We are spending 7 nights on the Big Island, then 3 nights on Waikiki beach before we fly back home!   While on the Big Island, we are going to spend 1 night at a B&B down in Volcano village so we can do the Volcano National Park. 

We haven't booked a hotel yet on Waikiki... any suggestions? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are thinking St. Lucia.....

p.s. Traverse City is beautiful! I went with a girlfriend a few years ago to go wine tasting and relax. We had a blast!
    Our beautiful engagement pictures imageMy Bio... returning from hiatus
  • We are trying to decide between Hilton Head Island or Saint Augustine. Both have some amazing deals on vrbo.com (which I highly suggest looking at if you want something other than a hotel room. Like a private beach house with a kitchen!) My FH's grandmother is looking into a time share on Hilton Head for us but if she can't find one then we really have to make the decision of where to go!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_honeymoons-booked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:55d5fdd9-1490-4c58-834b-fd007409cef3Post:1af72bed-cfb0-46e3-8d06-a5c5826fe885">Honeymoons BOOKED</a>:
    [QUOTE]wohhooo so excited my fiance and I just booked our 12 day honeymoon to  oahu: waikiki hawaii.. tech 10 days the other 2 are kind of travel hahah, and must say we got a banging deal.. no resort though just staying at a hotel across the street from that beach which is fine for me.. we wont be at the hotel anyways :) hows planning coming along for everyone else??
    Posted by keyshkeyshx04x[/QUOTE]

i am thinking about hawaii too!! if you dont mind sharing, where did you book through? or any other info -- thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards