New York-Western

Top Three Thursdays

Since the response was good I thought I would start TTT!

Three Favorite Things About Spring
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Top Three Thursdays

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Baseball
    2. Tulips
    3. Bye Bye Snow!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • dtronoldtronol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) I get to pay the lawn guy instead of the snowplow guy (some years, both at once!)
    2) Tornado season
    3) Construction season.

I woke up today feeling quite cynical... lol
    {darcie}
    save the date

April 2012 June Siggy Challenge: Then and Now!
  • flames571flames571 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Grilling
    2) Rainstorms
    3) Biking
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_top-three-thursdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:622Discussion:ec535abc-93a9-4d8b-960c-96d84768fa9bPost:df9401bf-fa5d-4d30-8378-0956e57c2387">Re: Top Three Thursdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) I get to pay the lawn guy instead of the snowplow guy (some years, both at once!) 2) Tornado season 3) Construction season.<strong> I woke up today feeling quite cynical... lol
    </strong>Posted by dtronol[/QUOTE]

I guess so!
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_top-three-thursdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:622Discussion:ec535abc-93a9-4d8b-960c-96d84768fa9bPost:62b869a8-1057-4948-af22-0964b33a68fd">Re: Top Three Thursdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]1)<strong> Grilling</strong>2) Rainstorms 3) Biking
    Posted by flames571[/QUOTE]

OOOO I should add that one. I don't have a grilll but that is going to be our first purchase when we buy a house. I love me some hot dogs and hamburgers.
  • AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Flowers
    2. Wearing dresses again
    3. Dairy Queen is open again
  • dtronoldtronol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_top-three-thursdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:622Discussion:ec535abc-93a9-4d8b-960c-96d84768fa9bPost:a3a0a1a3-ca32-410c-a475-d0c1a7e454ed">Re: Top Three Thursdays</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top Three Thursdays : OOOO I should add that one. I don't have a grilll but that is going to be our first purchase when we buy a house. I love me some hot dogs and hamburgers.
    Posted by degrea[/QUOTE]

<div>Agreed! FI is already bugging me to go pick out grills!</div>
    {darcie}
    save the date

April 2012 June Siggy Challenge: Then and Now!
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MMMMM Diary Queen!
  • edited December 2011
    1. sandals
    2. going for walks
    3. finally seeing the sun again
  • edited December 2011
    1. Flip Flops!
    2. Wamer weather
    3. Grilling, too!
    June 2012 May Siggy- Me and my MOH(sis)! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Planning Bio
  • MrsPawlak2BMrsPawlak2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

1.) Flip flops
    2.) Flowers
    3.) Driving with the windows down/sunroof open!

8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • edited December 2011
    1) Flipflops <3
    2) Fran Ceil's/Red Top/Tony's bayview
    3) the smell of fresh cut grass :D
  • edited December 2011
    -flowers
    -sun
    -softball
    Vacation Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board