New York-Western

Buffalo trolleys

Has anyone used this service or have any idea on pricing?  Seems like it could be a neat alternative to a guest shuttle bus.

http://www.buffalotrolleys.com/weddings.html

Re: Buffalo trolleys

• edited December 2011
    That is such a cool idea! I think it would definitely be worth looking at! :)
  • edited December 2011
    FYI - I emailed them today asking for rate info - they emailed back and said a rough estimate, without knowing specifics like number of people, date etc - is 200/hour.  Seems a little pricing but if its in the budget would be a really cool alternative
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for letting me know! I agree that sounds high, but I haven't looked into transportation at all yet so I don't really have a baseline for comparison.

• I went to a wedding where this was used and the wedding was the same weekend as a festival. The police wouldn't allow the trolleys to get thru their normal routes. This caused the wedding ceremony to start almost 45 minutes late because the guests couldn't get there. I would check to make sure nothing is going on in the city the weekend if your wedding if you decide to go this route.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards