Illinois

Eva's Bridal of Tinley Park..

Ahhhhhhhh!! Please go here if you are getting your dress. These ladies are absolutely wonderful. I originally went to Eva's of Oak Lawn (hated the experience, felt rushed into my dress) and ended up having dress regret.

Long story short, I gave Eva's another chance (but a different location because the Oak Lawn location burned down) and I absolutely LOOOOOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!!!!!! Believe it or not,with only 5 months left (at that time).. I got my dress and it will be here the first week of September :-)

These are the nicest, most down-to-earth ladies you will ever meet. They make sure that you have the salon to yourself and are very strict on not allowing walk-ins to ruin your experience.

Re: Eva's Bridal of Tinley Park..

• edited December 2011
    What does their price range look like? I hesitated to go there b/c they have couture in their name and feared it'd be out of my budget.
  • edited December 2011
    Your hesitation was correct, these dresses start at 1,000 and go up from there!
  • edited December 2011
    Funny timing on this post -- went there this Saturday and found "the" dress!  Was quite pleased with both the service and selection.  I went specifically for the Allure brand, and they had the exact dress I was looking for (and ended up buying!). 

The store isn't much to write home about, in terms of asthetics.  I think the new Oak Lawn location might be a better choice once it opens this fall.  And it's closer to downtown...
  • lonyahglonyahg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found my dress in May. I went there Memorial Weekend. If you recall there was a thunderstorm that day. When I pulled up to salon, it began to rain and the power went out. Lucky for me there was some natural light coming in. I tried on 2 dresses of my choice. Numer 2 was "my dress" Although I didn't buy that day (because I wanted to see dress with appropriate lighting) I went back next day and purchased my dress. I love Brie and the other ladies. They were so helpful and patient. I wanted a high end gown and I found it. Im so excited!. Eva's Bridal Of Tinely Park is the place to go
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_evas-bridal-of-tinley-park?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:617Discussion:c3d72712-c6d4-4e15-9e69-d5fcc613d612Post:f33d2908-2333-4873-98cf-dd4faf1bdce3">Re: Eva's Bridal of Tinley Park..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found my dress in May. I went there Memorial Weekend. If you recall there was a thunderstorm that day. When I pulled up to salon, it began to rain and the power went out. Lucky for me there was some natural light coming in. I tried on 2 dresses of my choice. Numer 2 was "my dress" Although I didn't buy that day (because I wanted to see dress with appropriate lighting) I went back next day and purchased my dress.<em><strong> I love Brie and the other ladies</strong></em>. They were so helpful and patient. I wanted a high end gown and I found it. Im so excited!. Eva's Bridal Of Tinely Park is the place to go
    Posted by lonyahg[/QUOTE]

I looooove Bri! Just got off the phone with her, she is absolutely the greatest.
  • edited December 2011
    Omggggg I love this place.  I just recently got my wedding dress from them.  I have to say, I went to a lot of different places for dresses, but Eva's Bridal of Tinley Park was just an overall great experience.  From the moment I walked in, the staff was so friendly and excited to work with me.  They are going to be at The Wedding Salon tonight at The W City Center!  If you aren't going already, you should! It is going to be an awesome event- there are so many vendors that are going to be there!
  • edited December 2011
    Britney, you were a joy and a blessing to work with. I think it is the passion I have for what I do, my bride herself, and the Eva's Bridal family I work for that keeps me going the extra mile for my brides. The type of service I gave you is just me living vicariously through all of you beautiful lucky ladies who are truly special to not only your groom, but to us at Eva's of Tinley/Oaklawn. Thank you so humbly and graciously again for your kind words and many blessings to you and the groom. You are truly an "Eva's Diva"! To all the other brides out there reading this and are on the "Quest For The Dresss", please come to Eva's of Tinley/Oaklawn where we find the dress and even offer appointments with a certified bridal stylist!! Take the "Eva's Diva Challenge" today with me! XOXOXO Briannah J
  • edited December 2011

I'm so ecstatic that you can feel the sincere true care we have and take with our brides! We are a nice staff because we LOVE what we do! Fashion background is key as well as great customer service. No one wants to buy such an important purchase from anyone who doesn't make you feel comfortable and I am glad we were there to provide not just a gown, but the experience EVERY bride is entitled to. Can't wait to see you again for your fittings! XOXOX Briannah J.

• edited December 2011
    Your story is legendary here! LOL! We were determined to give you what you came for: a lovely dress and an experience even Mother Nature couldn't stop! Our bride who found her gown in the dark and many other quirky memories are what makes this job fufilling and enjoyable! Thank you for the love! XOXOX Briannah J.
  • edited December 2011
    YEAHHHHH!!! I'm so happy we were able to help yet another gorgeous lady find THE dress! We are a smaller-size boutique and when we leased this space, which was formally a bridal salon as well, we did not expect to win awards and be invited to stay in the Village of Tinley Park! Also keep in mind that we do have two stores' inventory in our boutique until the opening of Oaklawn, which is more gowns for the bride in one store but quite a stinker finding room for! LOL! Congratulations again, my dear! See you when your beautiful gown arrives!! XOXOX Briannah J.
  • edited December 2011
    I just wanted to say my experience for a first time bride was the best at Eva's Bridal in Tinley Park...My bridal consultant Briannah paid careful attention to my wants and needs...Everyone there was fabulous but Briannah made sure to critic how the dresses looked on me and if my dream dress was not there then she will sure match it no matter what...My experience was great, although Oaklawn had more dresses, the Tinley Park location had more couture dresses (affordable), right off the runway and it felt more private...not too big of a place where you can get the right amount of attention you need...If you go to Tinley Park, ask for Briannah she will lead you the right way and listen to you...she doesn't care about selling a dress just to get a commission, she really cares about how the brides feels when she puts on that dress of her dreams...I can tell you from personal experience if you go with Briannah from Tinley Park...you will say YES TO YOUR DRESS......Shop smart my beautiful brides to be....Pauline G.
  • edited January 2012
    Dear Pauline,

I am so touched when a bride can tell the difference between a saleswoman and a bridal consultant. Eva's of Tinley Park knows this and employs accordingly. We love to do what we do and your joy is just the icing on the cake for us. I am so ecstatic that you have found the perfect dress! And if other consultants knew any better, they would live by the Eva's Diva's Philosophy #1; we FIND the dress of your dreams, we are not here to SELL you a dress. The gown will sell itself if you listen to the bride and create her dreams right before her eyes! Congratulations and P.s.: THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS HERE AT EVA'S OF TINLEY PARK FOR CHOOSING US! XOXO BRIANNAH J
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards