Illinois-Chicago

Puerto Rico honeymoon?

My fiance and I are thinking of going to Puerto Rico for the honeymoon.  Good idea?  Bad?  We like a mix of beach and other activities! 

Re: Puerto Rico honeymoon?

• I would love to go there!!! Everyone I know who has gone there has loved it.
    I, however, have personal "issues" (sentiments) with going there so we're opting out of that idea at least for our honeymoon. I dont want to spend my honeymoon upset.
    I would say do it though!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love Puerto Rico, and totally recommend it to anyone!!!!  My fiance and I were there in November '10, and loved every bit of it.  We would love to go for our honeymoon, but the dates we would be there are prime hurricane season. 
  • I'm from PR, so I'm totally biased, but I LOVE it there and totally think you should do your HM there!!

I should note though, if you are looking to do All Inclusive, PR may not be for you, as the AI options are limited (lthere's only like 1, maybe 2 resorts that do AI, and they aren't the best).
  • We spent a morning there after our cruise and were really sad we did not plan to spend more time there. It is a good mix of beach and activities. We are actually planning on going back at some point just to visit PR.
    Anniversary image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards