• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

POLL: New Years Resolutions

You know this had to be done.   What are everyone's New Years Resolutions for 2010? (besides obviously becoming the best bunch of wifies EVER lol)
"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: POLL: New Years Resolutions

• I have a few:

1.   Start swimming / going back to the gym again to get my ass in shape for my wedding dress!

2.   Stay calm, sane, and stress-free for the remainder of my wedding planning and remember that the most important thing is that I will be marrying the love of my life.

3.    Always be thankful for what I have and be supportive of FI in the hard times he's going through. 
    "Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine is definitely to get in shape and go back to they gym regularly. I have dropped of the map with my gym this last month and really need to get back into it.

My second is to try to keep our place tidy and clean, in between the holidays and wedding planning, our place looks like a retail bomb hit it. Starting next year, no more!

Happy New Year to everyone!! woo hoo 2010!!
    Photobucket
  • 1. Fitness, health, and other nonsense. Need to keep up the healthy eating and exercise in 2010.

2. Timeliness. I need to start being on time, I always seem to be 15 minutes late. 

3. Organization & Cleaning. Must must must be better at keeping my home, office, car (& basement) clean and organized.

4. Pull off a lovely wedding. I have a lot to do, I am a wedding planning underacheiver.
  • I think I just need to get organized!!!! FI and I always let our place turn into a big mess :( so we will be working on that!
  • yep... need to get back into the gym on a regular basis.  and with the wedding coming, I definitely have good motivation!

I also need to learn how to deal with my stress better.  I tend to just let it build and then it gets the best of me.
    [URL=http://tinyurl.com/codlr5]My Bio [/URL]
  • To get healthy and stay motivated.

To stop being the biggest procrastinator on planet Earth.

• FIe & I resolves to have at least one date night a month that's something other than "dinner and a movie". Oh, and to use the day we have date night to clean the house. :)

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!
  • - getting in shape, I joined a  running club (ugly but true), eatting better and going to the gym 5 times a week...enough is enough, no time like before a wedding to finally do it right??

- fi and I ard doing joint resolutions tonight and writing them down so that should be very fun and good for us

- trying to apply the saying stay calm and carry on, with wedding palooza next year I am getting fired up about a lot of stuff, ie. my bff's horendous bm dresses, no details etc.
  • Get my ass back on the elliptical machine that FI generously purchased for me 2 years ago as a Hanukkah gift of which I only used once in 2009 (was much more active on it in 2008).  Also need to watch my food portions and types of foods that I eat.  Despite FI's assurances that he loves me no matter what, I am NOT HAPPY with the way I look and I NEED to DO something about it!
  • I haven't posted yet, but writing it down may help me become more motiviated.
    :)
    1. same as everyone, getting in shape to fit into my dress and be the most beautiful bride ever! I have been doing pretty good with this so far... 30 day shred has been accomplished for all three days of this new year already!
    2. keeping the wedding in budget
    3. this one may be impossible, but I really want to get a job this year... a full-time teaching job. Our economy isn't helping this one out very much.
    4. if I can't get #3, then I at least want to stay busy with substitute teaching (this has been really bad the last month or so) and maybe even pick up another job if possible.

Maybe we'll be successful, but either way, we will be the best wifey's ever! :D
    [url="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=breastfeeder&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_ebf.gif [/img][/url]
  • I was going to post this last night but couldn't remember my second one!

*At least start eating healthier.  Ideally, get in shape, but as long as I don't GAIN, I'll be ok with it.

*Learn some Portuguese - it's getting very old not understanding half the conversations around FI's family.
    My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 1.  Eat right and start exercise so I can be fabulous.
    2.  Stick to the wedding budget....I have done very well so far.
    3.  Work on stress management/control due to my stressful job.  I work for the government, so you imagine my stress level and planning a wedding is not helpful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards