North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Photographer Ideas (Budget Wedding)

Hey,

I'm curently researching photographers, and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations? I'm mainly looking for someone who will do the main pictures of me and my fiance, wedding party, etc.. but I don't need them to stay for the reception. 

Thanks!

Re: Photographer Ideas (Budget Wedding)

• That is going to affect basically any pricing you see online for any photographer so you may just do better calling them....   Most of the packages include hours of coverage, if you really need half that then the price will be less OR they may not decide to book for you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • <div>Thanks - didn't think of that..</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_photographer-ideas-budget-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:744b6d59-a4dc-42dc-aa0b-37e18cb03a12Post:1a0dd856-9dfa-4e3c-ba9b-e18a6f53a967">Re: Photographer Ideas (Budget Wedding)</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is going to affect basically any pricing you see online for any photographer so you may just do better calling them....   Most of the packages include hours of coverage, if you really need half that then the price will be less OR they may not decide to book for you
    Posted by DMoore421[/QUOTE]
  • Check out whitneypaige.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards