California-Bay Area

Wedding Dress Alterations

I just moved to the bay area and bought my dress in Atlanta before coming out here.  I am looking for a place to have my bridal fittings and alterations done.  I dont know anyone here and I am so scared to just chose some place off the internet for fear of having my wedding dress messed up. 

Can any locals recommend somewhere based on experience??

Thank you so much!!

Re: Wedding Dress Alterations

• edited January 2012
    I just moved to the bay area and bought my dress in Atlanta before coming out here.  I am looking for a place to have my bridal fittings and alterations done.  I dont know anyone here and I am so scared to just chose some place off the internet for fear of having my wedding dress messed up. 

Can any locals recommend somewhere based on experience??

Thank you so much!!
  • edited January 2012
    You should post this on your local board as well.  There will probably be more ladies in your area that can point you in the right direction!
  • Absolutely.  Anne Ventresco is the best!
    http://www.anneventresco.com/index.html

She works out of her home in the Oakland hills. she is amazing, talented, and extremely reasonably priced. She is very busy though! Email her and get on her calendar.  be forewarned that she is having knee surgery at the end of Feb. so she'll need several weeks to recover (I know because she is finishing up my dress this month; I'm getting married in April).  She is very popular and with good reason.

Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards