Wedding Classifieds

beachie wedding sale!

Unfortunately, my engagement/wedding was cancelled. I want to sell absolutely everything. I will be posting pictures within 7-10 days of all of the items. Everything is brand new, never been used/worn. Here is a sampling of what I have available:
1. multiple seashells
2. message in a bottle (plastic bottles for invitations) along with trinkets that go into the
bottles.
3. Maggie dress, style Mirabella, size 16 (never has even been tried on)
4. crystal drop earrings (matches the dress)
5. tote bags for out of town guests
6. lots of sea shells
7. VS "bride" two piece lingerie
8. Kate Spade crystal toasting glasses
9. cake topper blue andirondack chairs
10. cake and knife serving set
11. lobster trap card box
12. two unopened garters
13. rolls of tulle
14. bags of raffia
15. sea glass
16. large and small, blue and white paper ball lanterns
17. multiple color/sizes of old navy flip flops
18. star fish
19. frisbees (to be used in out of town guest bags)
20. beach bags (for out of town guests)
21. guest book
22. 'just married' flag to hang outside

hope to get some hits on these items!
kim

Re: beachie wedding sale!

• Hi, I'm very interested in many of these items.  Could you email me pictures and pricing? dharshwv@comcast.net.  Thank you!
  • Sorry to hear about your engagement/wedding. I'd be happy to get some of the stuff out of your way.

Can you please email me pics and prices of the following to cabereta@gmail.com?
    crystal drop earrings (matches the dress)
    tote bags for out of town guests
     VS "bride" two piece lingerie
    Kate Spade crystal toasting glasses
    white paper lanterns

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_beachie-wedding-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:d70c6216-0e40-4ba1-93fe-b38cc8f31b4fPost:9bbd62c7-0581-4a13-8519-94c3f47ea2da">beachie wedding sale!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately, my engagement/wedding was cancelled. I want to sell absolutely everything. I will be posting pictures within 7-10 days of all of the items. Everything is brand new, never been used/worn. Here is a sampling of what I have available: 1. multiple seashells 2. message in a bottle (plastic bottles for invitations) along with trinkets that go into the bottles. 3. Maggie dress, style Mirabella, size 16 (never has even been tried on) 4. crystal drop earrings (matches the dress) 5. tote bags for out of town guests 6. lots of sea shells 7. VS "bride" two piece lingerie 8. Kate Spade crystal toasting glasses 9. cake topper blue andirondack chairs 10. cake and knife serving set 11. lobster trap card box 12. two unopened garters 13. rolls of tulle 14. bags of raffia 15. sea glass 16. large and small, blue and white paper ball lanterns 17. multiple color/sizes of old navy flip flops 18. star fish 19. frisbees (to be used in out of town guest bags) 20. beach bags (for out of town guests) 21. guest book 22. 'just married' flag to hang outside hope to get some hits on these items! kim
    Posted by nicunicu2002[/QUOTE]
  • hi - I'm also interested in some of your items, can you please send the price and pictures of the following to my email address?

9. cake topper blue andirondack chairs
    11. lobster trap card box
    15. sea glass
    18. star fish
    22. 'just married' flag to hang outside

Thanks.  My email address is sandyhong333@gmail.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_beachie-wedding-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:d70c6216-0e40-4ba1-93fe-b38cc8f31b4fPost:2822e243-fbc5-4da9-8249-87e68a4d2bc1">Re: beachie wedding sale!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I'm very interested in many of these items.  Could you email me pictures and pricing? dharshwv@comcast.net.  Thank you!
    Posted by Wvbride75[/QUOTE]

I will post pics asap!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_beachie-wedding-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:d70c6216-0e40-4ba1-93fe-b38cc8f31b4fPost:bda12dd5-0c06-4e67-af11-7a7dd5286174">Re: beachie wedding sale!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry to hear about your engagement/wedding. I'd be happy to get some of the stuff out of your way. Can you please email me pics and prices of the following to cabereta@gmail.com? crystal drop earrings (matches the dress) tote bags for out of town guests  VS "bride" two piece lingerie Kate Spade crystal toasting glasses white paper lanterns In Response to beachie wedding sale! :
    Posted by cabereta[/QUOTE]
    I will send pics ASAP
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_beachie-wedding-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:d70c6216-0e40-4ba1-93fe-b38cc8f31b4fPost:16224ff4-faba-4735-9372-e3937c38d4d4">Re: beachie wedding sale!</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi - I'm also interested in some of your items, can you please send the price and pictures of the following to my email address? 8. Kate Spade crystal toasting glasses 9. cake topper blue andirondack chairs 10. cake and knife serving set 11. lobster trap card box 15. sea glass 18. star fish 22. 'just married' flag to hang outside Thanks.  My email address is sandyhong333@gmail.com
    Posted by snoweyesimage[/QUOTE]
    I will send ASAP
  • thank you, these are what I'm interested in:

multiple seashells
    crystal drop earrings 
    lots of sea shells 
    VS "bride" two piece lingerie
    lobster trap card box
    star fish
    beach bags 
    guest book

• Also interested in lots of items. Sorry to hear about your situation
  • I am also very interested in these items:
     Crystal Drop Earrings
    . rolls of tulle
      large and small, blue and white paper ball lanterns
      guest book 

if i can get picturew and pricing emailed i would appreciate it:
    dymund2luv@yahoo.com
  • mia78mia78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Please email me at mvmm214@gmail.com in regards to the items

4. crystal drop earrings (matches the dress)
    7. VS "bride" two piece lingerie

• please send pics to pcdelinois@gmail.com

• Definitely post pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How many flip flops? How much for them? My e-mail is K5M5T5@aol.com Thanks!
  • Ladies..I will get pics on here as soon as I can, I promise! 
    kim
  • Hi,

I am interested in many items too. Can you please email some pictures and prices? alzell02@gmail.com
  • MsKayleeAnnMsKayleeAnn member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2013
    Hi i am interested in pics and prices of a lot of items. Feel free to email at ktowler at yahoo.com. Thank you and sorry.
  • Hi,
    I am interested in the raffia, tulle, lobster cardbox, and the guest bags... please let me know if still available...
    thank you, and so sorry

-K
    kelitaksk@aol.com
  • Sorry for the breakup I'm interested in the tule and flip flops and sea glass. Plz email me at karenamahoney at yahoo
  • You may want to post these on a website such as Tradesy.com  or ebay.com

You could then put the link on here!
    Just a suggestion :)
  • i would love to see pictures - if you could e-mail me at koehler.kimberly@gmail.com i would love to see what you still have available.  thanks!
  • Hi, I am interested in many of the items and would love to see pictures of what is left.  Please email me at cutepy112@hotmail.com
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    If you can email me a photo of the dress and asking price, that'd be great. My email is claire.beebe27@gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards