Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Where is you rehersal dinner

So I really wanted to have my rehersal dinner at famous daves.  FMIL does not like that idea.  I have tried really hard to find a place that doesn't have a room fee.  Where did/are you having your rehersal dinner?  Does it have a room fee.  I am looking foir some where between MPLS and Plymouth.TIA
Anniversary

Re: Where is you rehersal dinner

• Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nye's Polanaise!
     I don't think they have a "room fee", but they do have a minimum which would easily be covered if you're having enough people.
  • edited December 2011
    We are grilling out at my FMIL and FFIL...can't wait.  Just a standard grill out with a fire and smores...totally laid back :)
  • edited December 2011
    We did our rehearsal dinner at Axel's Bonfire on Grand Ave. in St. Paul. We had our own private room (no fee), two dedicated waitstaff, and the food was awesome. You can also bring in your own wine (there is a corking fee, but it was still cheaper to do this than buying directly from the restaurant) and your own dessert. Highly recommend them!
  • edited December 2011
    old spaghetti factory- no room fee, but we are also having a huge guest count.
  • edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Axel's Bonfire on Grand! No room fees, just food minimums.
  • kristigileskristigiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Majors in Apple Valley...no room fee and a fairly small food/drink minimum
    August 14, 2010 image*PLANNING* *MARRIED*
  • LinzstyleLinzstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Grumpy's in roseville....also no room fee, just food minimum.  My other thought was a BBQ, I really like the laid back feeling.  Unfortanately April is so hit or miss with the weather!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kmfullertonkmfullerton member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gluek's Pub downtown Minneapolis. Great bar atmosphere, no minimums or room fee and private room!
    I'm a New Year's Mama! BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards