New York-New York City

Photographer for NYC Elopement?

Hi All -

We're thinking of eloping (just the two of us) to NYC and having a ceremony at the Clerks Office. Since we won't have a witness with us, and the office won't provide one, we were thinking that having a photographer to document the moment and serve as the witness would be great. We'd only want a few hours, and aren't looking to spend a lot of money on it. Does anyone have any suggestions? All of the photographers I've found from my google searches have packages beginning at a few thousand dollars.

Any help at all would help. Thank you!
Lindsey

Re: Photographer for NYC Elopement?

• edited December 2011
    Check with Event Remembered, they work with a great team of photographers and I am sure they can offer you a good package specially since it's only a few hours.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer, Jessica Oh! www.jessicaohphotography.com/ was amazing. I had met with another photographer who I really liked but was not available on our date: denuevaphoto.com/
  • anniebeewedanniebeewed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out my photographer, Astami Photos. She has such a way of capturing natural emotions and I'm sure she'd do a fantastic job. Check out her website at http://www.astamiphotos.com. She photographed my friend's city hall union and portraits afterward for under $1000.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards