Registry and Gift Forum

Gift from flower girl to bride

Anyone have a creative idea for a gift to the bride from her flower girl??

Re: Gift from flower girl to bride

• I didn't know FGs gave a gift to the bride. I clearly did my wedding wrong, cause I gave my FG the gift.
    Anniversary
  • I didn't think the FG gave a gift.   I thought she would be given a gift as she is a member of the bridal party.  She's a child-I would think she would be included in the gift her parents give.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • A flower girl is supposed to give the bride a gift???? Isn't her family already doing enough by spending money on getting her all dressed up, etc. etc? My daughter's going to be a FG in a few months - is this expected???
  • I don't think I've ever heard of a FG giving a gift to the bride... I gave a gift to my FG but didn't expect to receive one.

But Edie has a cute idea, she received a ring holder.
  • Like the other PP's, I'm perplexed. Most flower girl's still have to ask their parents for lunch money. I've never heard of them giving a gift. A ring holder would be cute.
  • Thanks...as the mother of the flower girl, just looking for something sweet for my daughter to give the bride before she walks down the aisle.  Of course, we will be giving a separate gift to the couple from the our entire family (flower girl included).  The ring holder sounds like a good idea, thx.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards