Michigan-Detroit

What are your plans for the weekend?

We are half way to the weekend. Yay! What are your plans for the 4th?

My girls are gone to their dads starting friday for a week for vacation. I will miss them, but looking forward to relaxing. My FI is also on shut down from fords next week. We dont have any deffanite plans, but Sunday we plan to make a day of it at the beach and watch some fire works!
Daisypath Wedding tickers
200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st

Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

• matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to Greenfield Village's salute to America outdoor concert this weekend.  The DSO will be playing, and a variety of smaller musical groups, and then fireworks.  We're bringing a picnic dinner.  It should be really nice - as long as it doesn't rain.   They're doing the William Tell Overture - FI's excited about the part where they fire the cannon.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Just having a BBQ and enjoying the day off.

• edited December 2011
    Nothing much, which is a welcomed change from the go go go pace we've been on lately. Sunday is FMIL's birthday so dinner and a movie. Other than that, I hope to relax and take some time away from homework AND wedding planning!

Enjoy the 4th!
    Anniversary
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH and I are going to his Aunt's annual BBQ on Saturday in Battle Creek and then spending the night at his parents.  We'll come back Sunday and then enjoy the extra day off on Monday :)
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I are headed to Chicago for a mini-vacation :)
  • lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also on shut down next week so the whole week off for me (well I'm forced to take vacation but whatever!)  We are going up north until next Friday and then camping with my FI's friends next weekend. 
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to Cheyboygan (near Mackinaw City) for a few days.  My parents have a cottage on Lake Huron and we're going to take our puppies up there to swim and relax :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married :)!
  • larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_plans-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:75f5b27c-d809-45dd-b879-572665c3c41ePost:82bd7499-d43c-4322-86af-090be2ea4d76">Re: What are your plans for the weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married :)!
    Posted by July032011[/QUOTE]

YAY!

Fi and I are going to a wedding on Satuday - it is on one of those dinner boat things so it should be super fun.  Monday we are having a few friends over for a BBQ but that's about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards