California-Los Angeles

Monogram

Hello ladies!

Where can I get a monogram done?

I have the idea of what I want but I dont know how to do it...a friend of mine was supposed to be doing it for me but I havent heard anything back from her.
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Monogram

• edited December 2011
    You should try looking on Etsy! There are a lot of people on there who will do custom monograms, or if you also want to get your save the dates and invitations etc. designed you could have a designer do all that together.
  • edited December 2011
    HI! Like Bella mentioned, etsy is a great place to check out.They have a lot of sellers that do them & most are the same design, so it will be easy to find. I wanted more florishes in mine & couldn't find exactly what I wanted, luckily my cousin told me about Jeff Williams, he's a web/print designer, he doesn't really do wedding but when I contacted him & sent him some examples he was able to give me exactly what I wanted & was so easy to work with. He's awesome! This is his email: jeff@jefw.com Here are my monograms: http://tinyurl.com/mdcqg2
  • moneypenny02moneypenny02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Verdes... I really like what Jeff W did.  Do you mind if I ask how much they cost?  
  • edited December 2011
    Moneypenny, mine was $40 because it was custom made, Jeff created it based on me describing what I wanted, this is comparable to what you find on etsy for a custom design. On etsy you can find monograms for $5 each but the seller is not creating a design. You mentioned you liked mine, so I asked Jeff what he would charge if you liked mine & just wanted to put your initials on it & he said $5 per monogram. He was really sweet because he actually wanted to make sure it was ok with me because it was custom made. I spend a lot of time online trying to find the perfect monogram but couldn't, Jeff was great about listening to exactly what I wanted. Feel free to email me if you have any questions! westsidewedding@gmail.com
  • moneypenny02moneypenny02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so awesome Verdes, thank you!!

Right now I am not sure of anything that I am having with my wedding, just trying to keep track of all the really cool things I see that I might be able to incorporate.  Good to know that his work is in the affordable range. I will definitely follow up with him once I figure out what exactly I will be doing.

I don't even KNOW what our monogram will be yet...we're going back & forth btwn me taking his or us both hyphenating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards