Florida-South Florida
Options

JACKIE OHH EVENTS

Hi..I am sooo wanting to use her, but would like anyone's input on her and her services and cost. Thanks

Also, what's the absolute most you'd spend on a full on wedding planner?

Re: JACKIE OHH EVENTS

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think a few girls on here are using her. Hopefully they'll answer soon!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Jackie Ohh bride and I cannot stop singing her praises. She's worth every penny in my opinion, she'll go above and beyond for you. Call her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not a Jackie Ohh bride, but I agree, she is awesome.  I could not afford her.  My friend used her for DOC and it was almost 2k.

If you have the money, go for it. But if you are on a budget, there are several great planners out there. It just depends on what you need. My planner is amazing and highly recommend her as well. Her full planning package is about 3k (or it was), but she also has less involved package.  My friend used her as well the wedding was gorgeous.  Here is a link to some pictures.

Anyway, her name is Vanessa Oppo and her company is called Karma Goddess (http://www.karmagoddess.org). I think it's important to remember that you find someone that you click with and will understand your needs....whatever they may be.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Shannon!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    lajuanedlajuaned member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ty all so very much...uv been most helpful. Shannon, I have initiated contact w/Vanessa and do agree with all u said! lol...tyvm & CONGRATS
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The worst. I was at a friends wedding and she left mid way and made no arrangements for the grooms cake to be presented (it was a surprise from the bride for him - a NY Yankees cake, which looked awesome)

The DJ knew about it and had to scramble to find a table and a tablecloth and made it happen. 

Jackie charges a lot and has a reputation as being wonderful and from what I saw she was really mediocre at best. The Bride and groom were FURIOUS and as far as I know screwed up a few other things at the same wedding, simply by carelessness and handing important things off to others.

Other than this immediate situation that I was involved in, I have not met with her or worked with her for my wedding - so my experience is limited. 
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If you need some other recs...try my DOCs

Lisette and Lauren Maiorisi

they are on facebook: LisetteLaurenEvents

Lisette: 561-324-4892  (tell Lisette her 10.10.10 bride said to take care of you!)

-Danielle
  • Options
    sarabear2011sarabear2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lauren Daversa Events! Very talented and goes way beyond your expectations. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards