Ohio-Toledo
Options

sharpone

i seen a previous post that you had your reception at lakeview hall  in Perrysburg and i was wondering if you could email me any pictures or give me their contact information.  Thanks=)

Re: sharpone

• Options
    abigirl9abigirl9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're referring to lakeview banquet facility in Rossford, by Bass Pro Shop, you have to rent it through Premier Catering. Nancy Beckman is the contact and their number is 419-873-3463. In order to rent the hall I think you are required to use them as your caterer, but their food is great! I am using their other hall at the electrical industry building. Both of the halls belong to different unions, so I think the only other way to rent them is if you are in the electrical or carpenter's union.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    joybecerrajoybecerra member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks=)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm sorry I didn't see your post sooner! Here are some pictures I took while we visited the hall. I can email you some from my wedding if you want. We worked with Tammy from Premier catering and they were easy to work with and reasonable. We brought in our own liquor and their food was awesome. We also had good service from the hotels out there - Hampton, Courtyard and the Country Inn. I loved the windows overlooking the pond. We put votive candles on the railing in front of the windows and it looked great. Let me know if you need any more info, promise I will check in more often!

• Options
    joybecerrajoybecerra member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the pics=) my guest list keeps growin so that hall is goin to be too small but we looked at it in person and it is very nice, kind of a blank canvas
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards