California-Los Angeles

Cake!

On average, what can one expect to spend on a wedding cake for about 150 people, I'm in the Ventura County area. 

Also, any recommendations for a bakery?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Cake!

• KfmarriedKfmarried member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Fantasy Frostings in Pasadena.  AMAZING.  http://www.fantasyfrostings.com/

I also like Magnolia Bakery in L.A., Vanilla Bakeshop in Santa Monica, and Valley Bakery in Thousand Oaks. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Love is friendship on fire!
    2012 Reading Challenge
    Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 52 books.
    hide
  • joysyearjoysyear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    la creme bakery in woodland hills has the best spice cake i've every tasted. And Portos in glendale has an amazing black magic cake. We went with Porto's and they both were reasonable priced. But go in there knowing that they are willing and able to negotiate  a lower price for you if ask.

good luck
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    http://janascreativecakes.com/

Ann's bakery in Port Hueneme had reasonable prices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • katzluv88katzluv88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    skiffs bakery in simi valley. We have about 200 people and because i wanted the 4 tier cake he's only charging us $700 for the whole thing. i got flowers (orchids) cascading down the side. they were also rated by TK several times as number 1 bakery!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • smecarteasmecartea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Rosebud Bakery. Amazing cakes and fairly reasonable in terms of price. They actually have really good tasting cake and very creative design and flavors! 100% recommend them. They are in West Hollywood.
  • edited December 2011
    Vanilla Bakeshop is amazing! They did our cake and desserts and I designed our table so they used my props.  Email me @ etablir@gmail.com =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards