Catholic Weddings

Engagement recap

So the day turned out wonderful. There were a few hiccups and if you want to know about my vendors it's in my bio. The bio also explains the hiccups, ie.. my hair appointment lady didn't show up.

Either way the Chapel was beautiful and the rest of the day was awesome. Honestly it was a blessing and I couldn't be happier. I didn't think doing this formal engagement would mean anything, but it feels just a little bit more offical and his dad said the sweetest words.
Our photographer gave us one pic I thought I would share:

Re: Engagement recap

• edited December 2011
    Sounds like a beautiful day! Forget about the hair... You probably should have been at the "last resort" salon to begin with.Sometimes things just work themselves out like that.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats -- you two both look really happy. :)

Now, on to the wedding!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats you look great..

M
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  You look so beautiful!

btw, I also had an engagement ceremony; it was a Vietnamese tea ceremony, with a prayer service led by our priest.  That was in mid-August.  It was like planning a wedding, and at times a heartache to iron out the details, but so worth it.  So I know how it feels to celebrate such a beautiful tradition important to us and our families!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    this sounds like such a great, meaningful tradition.... so glad to have learned about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards