Not Engaged Yet

Had my very first "Horrible Proposal/E-ring" dream. Feel like a real adult.

2»

Re: Had my very first "Horrible Proposal/E-ring" dream. Feel like a real adult.

• I had a WR dream last night. 

I was waiting to have my hair and makeup done and realized I never sent over the "must-have" photos to the photographer and the song choices to the DJ. Then I realized that I hadn't spoken to the officiant since the day we met him. I called the officiant and when he answered he said he needed help, that someone had broken into his house. Suddenly, I'm in his kitchen and there's my officiant: stabbed and bleeding on the floor. He wasn't dead but SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCKKKKK. 

• I shouldn't have read this thread before going to bed because last night I had a dream the BF proposed to me.  We were at Lake Placid, NY and he told me I had to walk to the jewelers to get the ring, and it was up this huge mountain.  That's all I remember.  Oh and the ring was HUGE and set in yellow gold.  Totally not my taste.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_had-my-very-first-horrible-proposale-ring-dream-feel-like-a-real-adult?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e65f563b-b18e-42b1-a1a2-96c881aa8ab2Post:11c08109-f576-41dc-be04-5d4d3b8a4d76">Re: Had my very first "Horrible Proposal/E-ring" dream. Feel like a real adult.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Had my very first "Horrible Proposal/E-ring" dream. Feel like a real adult. : Definitely read that as "slip me the ruffles" and was like "RUFFLES?  Chips or the fabric kind? Do the chips just make her happy and the fabric kind give her some sort of 12 year old girl thing where she just wants to pick flowers?" No, I've not been drinking.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>I totally read that as ruffles too and thought I was missing out on an inside joke about potato chips.</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_had-my-very-first-horrible-proposale-ring-dream-feel-like-a-real-adult?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e65f563b-b18e-42b1-a1a2-96c881aa8ab2Post:bc8ea6bf-6cca-4b50-96ba-e95ab0d6d4dc">Re: Had my very first "Horrible Proposal/E-ring" dream. Feel like a real adult.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had a WR dream last night.  I was waiting to have my hair and makeup done and realized I never sent over the "must-have" photos to the photographer and the song choices to the DJ. Then I realized that I hadn't spoken to the officiant since the day we met him. I called the officiant and when he answered he said he needed help, that someone had broken into his house. Suddenly, I'm in his kitchen and there's my officiant: stabbed and bleeding on the floor. He wasn't dead but SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCKKKKK. 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Things in your head are scary, just sayin'.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_had-my-very-first-horrible-proposale-ring-dream-feel-like-a-real-adult?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e65f563b-b18e-42b1-a1a2-96c881aa8ab2Post:4d2e1d74-5b87-49f1-a7cf-971a12202304">Re: Had my very first "Horrible Proposal/E-ring" dream. Feel like a real adult.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I shouldn't have read this thread before going to bed because last night I had a dream the BF proposed to me.  We were at Lake Placid, NY and he told me I had to walk to the jewelers to get the ring, and it was up this huge mountain.  That's all I remember.  Oh and the ring was HUGE and set in yellow gold.  Totally not my taste.
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

<div>I was way off in the zone during my treadmill run yesterday, and all of a sudden this image of BF proposing after I finished a marathon popped into my head.  I ran a little bit harder for that one.  </div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_had-my-very-first-horrible-proposale-ring-dream-feel-like-a-real-adult?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e65f563b-b18e-42b1-a1a2-96c881aa8ab2Post:bc8ea6bf-6cca-4b50-96ba-e95ab0d6d4dc">Re: Had my very first "Horrible Proposal/E-ring" dream. Feel like a real adult.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had a WR dream last night.  I was waiting to have my hair and makeup done and realized I never sent over the "must-have" photos to the photographer and the song choices to the DJ. Then I realized that I hadn't spoken to the officiant since the day we met him. I called the officiant and when he answered he said he needed help, that someone had broken into his house. Suddenly, I'm in his kitchen and there's my officiant: stabbed and bleeding on the floor. He wasn't dead but SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCKKKKK. 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    Wow that is strange.  I had another weird dream last night I forget what it was about now. I wonder why I keep having these really messed up dreams.

Anniversary

• I had another super fuckkkked up dream last night. It involved almost all of my siblings, a drug dealer, Elijah having a crush on a girl, lost cats, and a broken fire hydrant. Oh, and it started out with grocery shopping.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards