Georgia-Atlanta
Options

LOOKING FOR A VENUE (JUNE 22, 2013)

I said I would only spend $5000 on my wedding,  However, I realize that the lower the cost the more work I am going to have to put into it and I really don't want the stress of it.  
We are looking to do it in a hotel because we have a lot of family coming out of town.  
My "NEW" budget has gone up to about $10,000.   I am looking for pretty much an all-inclusive package.  The Wyndham Peachtree Conference Center, in Peachtree City, GA appers to be winning so far at roughly $45.00/person but I am trying to find other cheaper options. 

I don't want to spend more than $10,000 for everthing.  So I guess I am trying to find a venue for NO MORE THAN $8000.
We are expecting roughly 175-200 guest.  (looking in the Atlanta and the outskirts of Atlanta)

PLEASE HELP!!! ANY SUGGESTION?

Re: LOOKING FOR A VENUE (JUNE 22, 2013)

• Options
    Try the Vinings Club...our wedding is a great deal smaller than yours but with food, setup, break down, rehersal space, cocktail hour, etc. we are only spending a little over 4000. Also, the view is breathtaking!
  • Options
    The Ritz Buckhead has been very great to me. They allow negotiating.
  • Options
    Check out The Tisinger House. I know they really work with the brides to get their prices right. www.thetisingerhouse.com

They have a 300 acre farm with a 3 acre lake and beautiful rolling hills. A victorian 1913 house plus they let you stay one night and let you set up from Thursday til Sunday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards