California-Los Angeles

Any cheap outdoor ceremony venues in So. Cal?

I'm looking for an inexpensive, outdoor venue for our ceremony in the L.A. area. I would love to get married on the cliffs or in a garden-type setting?  Any suggestions?
PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any cheap outdoor ceremony venues in So. Cal?

• edited December 2011
    I'm looking for an inexpensive, outdoor venue for our ceremony in the L.A. area. I would love to get married on the cliffs or in a garden-type setting?  Any suggestions?
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ask your local board for suggestions, as this board is an international one and not everybody is familiar with your geographical region.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks will do
  • edited December 2011
    I am looking at the Cabrillo Plaza in San Pedro.  Unfortunately, there isn't much information on the web and the pictures don't do it justice but I can email you the info. 
  • edited December 2011
    What do you consider inexpensive?  I am getting married at The Long Beach Museum of Art which is on a cliff overlooking the ocean..but I would say it is moderately priced.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I hear Clarke Estate is a good pick. Thats a garden type setting but cost have no idea. I hear the venue thrown around here a lot.

Also do you want everything included or do you want to bring in everything?

Those type of details would help so maybe some of the other ladies could throw some of their input!

GL 

• edited December 2011

I'm not sure what you consider cheap, however I know the Descanso Gardens in Pasadena and the LA Arboretum and Botanic Garden both have plenty of outdoor locations. The Arboretum is cheaper than Descanso though.

• edited December 2011
    LA River Center & Gardens. Gorgeous garden setting and the ability to do both ceremony and reception at the same location. Incredibly reasonable, but a heads up they don't provide anything other than the venue so you have to bring everything in yourself. I personally like that because I'm able to find better deals and personalize things to exactly what I want, but a lot of people don't want to deal with that much work. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards