South Asian Weddings

Wedding Nightmares

Apparently I still get them, hah! Last night's nightmare was that our photographer was terrible and didn't know what they were doing. Our officiant was terrible and late. My name on the marriage license was completely wrong and so it wasn't going to be official.

There was more, but it was just so ridiculous. I'm coming up on a one year anniversary, I have no idea where this came from!
ExerciseMilestone

Re: Wedding Nightmares

• temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Well, mine were replaced with nightmares about my mom passing away, but I have a feeling I'd still be having them otherwise!  I definitely had the one about how it somehow wasn't valid and we had to redo it.
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recently had one, where a month before the wedding and I hadn't finished with majority of my stuff and my dress was all wrong and I didn't lose weight like I had planned, etc etc. 
  • edited December 2011
    @Tem - I think those are worse nightmares to have :(

@Hina - Ugh. I feel you. With all your planning and research I am sure you will be more than fine! Have you guys decided on a new date etc? How did the house hunting go?
    ExerciseMilestone
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Raangoli,

I am keeping the 2013 date, everybody just has to fall in line.  LOL :) The house hunting was good and bad for us, good because I really got to see the city and different neighborhoods for us to consider.  Originally, we wanted a brand new house, build it but so far we only like one builder and we have been thinking about looking at not so new houses if we can get more for the price, versus a new build.  So we are still thinking about it.  It was bad trip because  I got really sick, it was really hot and we argued so much over stupid things.  All this wedding and house stuff has been stressing me out.
  • temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hina -- ha!  Sounds familiar!  Before our wedding I had any number of nightmares covering all wedding-related topics.  But the basic theme was that something wasn't done or someone got late.  I think if you're the organized "planner" type you tend to worry more, but in reality things turn out well.

Raangoli -- yeah, they've become less frequent, but still produce some sleeoless nights :(

Hopefully in your waking hours you can enjoy your photos Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards