May 2013 Weddings

epic outfit help xp

hi ladies, so my fiance and i are taking our e-pics next week and i need help deciding what to wear. I originally though i would wear a simple purple dress but then changed my mind when i found an orange/tan dress i though complemented my body better. What do you ladies think? Should I wear one over the other? should i bring both? I hear wardrobe changes for this sort of thing are very popular. i would be wearing both with plain black heels and a pearl necklace, and my fiance will be wearing dark jeans with a black polo and dress shoes. 

Re: epic outfit help xp

• I think you look really great in both! The orange/tan dress really shows off your figure. But I like the purple one because it's more "fall".  This is tough! Do you feel more comfortable in one over the other? I don't think you can go wrong with either!

• edited September 2012

I think you look great in both and agree with PP that you cant go wrong with either. If you are set on only using one I would lean towards the orange/tan one.
    SN: I feel both outfits are a little fancier than a polo for your FI, just my opinion but maybe he could wear some sort of button down? Esp if you are wearing heels...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love both of these! I would talk to your photographer about bringing both, they are usually prepared for wardrobe changes.

btw you need more toilet paper! lol

Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
    My Ovulation Chart
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_epic-outfit-help-xp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:a6b360a9-29ec-456e-846f-c6e68340ecdcPost:76792585-9b9f-4395-9c57-f2946ceb2176">Re: epic outfit help xp</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you look great in both and agree with PP that you cant go wrong with either. If you are set on only using one I would lean towards the orange/tan one. SN: I feel both outfits are a little fancier than a polo for your FI, just my opinion but<strong> maybe he could wear some sort of button down? Esp if you are wearing heels...
    </strong>Posted by agancedo[/QUOTE]

Agree with this also
    Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
    My Ovulation Chart
  • I agree with PP. You look fantastic and I love both options. Your photog should be fine with doing a wardrobe change :D
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_epic-outfit-help-xp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:a6b360a9-29ec-456e-846f-c6e68340ecdcPost:3ca654e4-6c6b-4775-93ef-b4c4d7b46276">Re: epic outfit help xp</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you look really great in both! The orange/tan dress really shows off your figure. But I like the purple one because it's more "fall".  This is tough! Do you feel more comfortable in one over the other? I don't think you can go wrong with either!
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    Agreed!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love both outfits - bring both and do outfit change :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Both are really cute! I vote for the purple though. I think it looks a little more fun and less business-y. But either would work!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards