Wedding Party

Send me those Knottie vibes!!

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I have a job interview that I'm excited about, and tomorrow's the day.  If this doesn't work out, I'm out of ideas.  Positive vibes please!
Courtesy of megk8oz
"I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.

Re: Send me those Knottie vibes!!

• You've got my vibes, and you'll be in my pocket tomorrow, brooke. 
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Knock 'em dead kid.  You're level headed, smart and have no trouble expressing yourself in a logical manner.  You'll do great.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Good luck! I agree with Tricia - you are fabulous, and I have no doubt you'll make them realize that.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_send-those-knottie-vibes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:cd23770a-c2ff-4989-a9c4-c3f80442591aPost:4ec34c1f-c0d2-4813-9125-3b76b0fabda4">Re: Send me those Knottie vibes!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knock 'em dead kid.  You're level headed, smart and have no trouble expressing yourself in a logical manner.  You'll do great.
    Posted by tldh[/QUOTE]
    Aw, thanks Tricia (and everyone else).
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • megk8ozmegk8oz member
    First Comment
    edited November 2010
    Go, Brooke, Go!

Please mark me down as another person that believes in your awesome and logical ways!

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Sending you tons of ::::Vibes::::::
  • Knock their socks off, Brooke! I'm sure you'll dazzle them. Good luck!
    It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good luck!
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Best of luck, Brooke! I'm sure you'll be your usual awesome self! :)
  • Fingers crossed and vibes sent!  Good luck.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Vibes to you!
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • Good luck!!  Who knows, tomorrrow could be a good  day for A  LOT of people.  ;-)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_send-those-knottie-vibes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:cd23770a-c2ff-4989-a9c4-c3f80442591aPost:bc539373-2fa5-4d2c-895e-984b98c476d4">Re: Send me those Knottie vibes!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good luck!!  Who knows, tomorrrow could be a good  day for A  LOT of people.  ;-)
    Posted by banana468[/QUOTE]
    Not least of all you :)
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• Crossing my fingers! I will be thinking of you tomorrow!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Good luck Brooke!  I'm waiting to hear back about an interview from a month ago.  I hope you get the job!
    Visit The Nest!

My Planning Bio Married Bio

I'm not a newb, aka swim1011
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_send-those-knottie-vibes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:cd23770a-c2ff-4989-a9c4-c3f80442591aPost:204e5ef1-6452-4250-9868-41803a35efd9">Re: Send me those Knottie vibes!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Luck and Good Vibes today, Brooke! And what about Banana?  I've been MIA and missed something obviously, but good wishes to you too with whatever is going on there. 
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]
    Banana's due any minute now :)
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• Well I'm off.  I'll let you know how it turns out!
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• How did it go brooke?  Hope you knocked their socks off!  =)
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    I'm curious too but take your time getting back to us.  I remember how draining these interviews can be especially if it was one where you pretty much have to defend every decision you've ever made.  I've walked out of interviews convinced I had the job and others I felt like I couldn't have done worse (and these were the ones from whom I tended to get offers).

Anyway, no matter how it went, if this firm doesn't see it, I promise there is a great firm that will see just how fabulous you are.  Enjoy the time you have left in Colorado.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • I just got back!  It was a very long interview--hypotheticals, experience, etc.  I think it went well, I had a great rapport with the interviewer, but they won't make any hiring decisions until February or March so I will know then.  I don't want to get my hopes up, and I won't, but given the number of interviews they're doing and the number of positions they have, I could have much worse odds.  

Thank you all for your support and good wishes--it really has been great knowing you all have my back.  I really appreciate it :)
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• Glad it went well! Keep us updated!
    Anniversary
    White Knot
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay!! I paged you like a moron, but Tricia led me here. I'm so glad it went well!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hawaii with my best friend =)
    Photobucket
  • I followed the post where you were paged here too. :)

I'm glad it went well!! Hopefully you get it!
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards