Nebraska-Omaha

LOVE our PHOTOGRAPHER!

This is just a shout-out because the more I look at my engagement pictures, and our save-the-dates, the more I realize what an awesome photographer we have! His name is Bradley Jensen (www.bradleyjensen.com). He's younger (27 or 28-ish if I had to guess...) and he was located just outside of Omaha, but just recently moved to Algona, IA. He's still willing to travel, though. I hardly ever see his name mentioned, but think that he is such an amazing photographer, and so incredibly easy to work with. If any of you are interested in seeing our engagement pictures, I'd love to show them off! Just let me know! 

HUGE PLUS...we are doing cheesecakes instead of cakes (my FI and I aren't big cake fans, and this was a unique twist). Bradley's wife, Erika, is actually a chocolatier and will be doing all of our cheesecakes along with truffles for each table (www.thechocolateseason.com). I'm pretty sure that this whole "package deal" was destiny for me! :o

Hope you all are having a great week! 2 days until Friday! 

Happy planning! :o)

Re: LOVE our PHOTOGRAPHER!

• edited December 2011
    This is just a shout-out because the more I look at my engagement pictures, and our save-the-dates, the more I realize what an awesome photographer we have! His name is Bradley Jensen (www.bradleyjensen.com). He's younger (27 or 28-ish if I had to guess...) and he was located just outside of Omaha, but just recently moved to Algona, IA. He's still willing to travel, though. I hardly ever see his name mentioned, but think that he is such an amazing photographer, and so incredibly easy to work with. If any of you are interested in seeing our engagement pictures, I'd love to show them off! Just let me know! 

HUGE PLUS...we are doing cheesecakes instead of cakes (my FI and I aren't big cake fans, and this was a unique twist). Bradley's wife, Erika, is actually a chocolatier and will be doing all of our cheesecakes along with truffles for each table (www.thechocolateseason.com). I'm pretty sure that this whole "package deal" was destiny for me! :o

Hope you all are having a great week! 2 days until Friday! 

Happy planning! :o)

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear you like your photographer!  I have actually heard him mentioned on the board before.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Kerri & KyleKerri & Kyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I HIGHLY recommend Bradley Jensen.  He was our photographer in August, 2008.  Guests rave about the wedding pictures we have hanging in our house.  I'm about ready to order some more..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards