Nevada-Las Vegas

Club Viva Vegas/Groupon

This is today's Groupon:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/club-viva-las-vegas?c=dnb&p=4

Does anyone have any experience with Club Viva Vegas? $24 per person is a pretty amazing deal.

The clubs are Tabu, LAX, and Foundation Room or Pure (Thursday nights).

Is it worth it?

Re: Club Viva Vegas/Groupon

• lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd like to know about this too...
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with Club Viva Vegas, but I do like Pure... lol.

I'm sure you could drink your way through $24 in the free shots.  However, if you really like the vibe of a specific place, will you be "whisked away" after the 90 minutes are up?  Can you stay (or leave) a place on your own terms?
  • edited December 2011
    It says you can leave the group at any time, but if you don't continue to the next club, you won't have the privileges if you try to join up later. Like, I can't decide to go to LAX at 1:30am if the group arrived there at midnight.

I really think I might do this. I made my sister (MOH) look at the details and she got SUPER excited about it. Way more excited than bottle service at ONE club. Most of my BMs haven't been to Vegas before, so this seems like a fun way to see a lot of clubs.
  • edited December 2011
    sounds good i'd do it
    Fuuck your feelings
  • justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wish it didnt expire in feb! ive always wanted to go to a few of the vegas clubs this would be a fun way to do it....esp since some cover fees are way more than 24 bucks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Very cool!  Let us know how it goes :)  I'm curious to see what you think of the Foundation Room - I'd LOVE to go there!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_club-viva-vegasgroupon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:7f5b101d-6f2d-4b6f-b7c8-5fff61ebb173Post:65391d20-5ba2-4d37-a84a-b71e4faab9ff">Re: Club Viva Vegas/Groupon</a>:
    [QUOTE]i wish it didnt expire in feb! ive always wanted to go to a few of the vegas clubs this would be a fun way to do it....esp since some cover fees are way more than 24 bucks
    Posted by justine043[/QUOTE]

I've seen this deal a few times, so I'm sure they'll have it again closer to when you'll be in Vegas. If you're not doing it already subscribe to the Vegas groupon & livingsocial. FI & I have stocked up on some good deals for our trip.
  • justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_club-viva-vegasgroupon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:7f5b101d-6f2d-4b6f-b7c8-5fff61ebb173Post:2ddaa90f-dc39-4b34-890c-5038d4e1a080">Re: Club Viva Vegas/Groupon</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Club Viva Vegas/Groupon : I've seen this deal a few times, so I'm sure they'll have it again closer to when you'll be in Vegas. If you're not doing it already subscribe to the Vegas groupon & livingsocial. FI & I have stocked up on some good deals for our trip.
    Posted by LilMissScareAll[/QUOTE]

oh nice i'll have to keep my eyes peeled...i have groupon/ls vegas emails i just must miss all the good ones :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards