Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Hello! Who's up?

Good morning! It has been a long week and I've barely been here. I miss you girls! What's new? Cool

Re: Hello! Who's up?

• Options
    I'm here, dinner is in the oven.  In the T'day vegetarian sides thread yesterday somebody posted about mac n cheese and well, you  know how the power of suggestion works.  So right now there is a bacon and mac n cheese casserole cooking!

not much else is new for me.  I get to live with DH in 8 days!!! (still squeeing)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hello aMrs! I wish it were dinner time here. I've got a long day ahead of me that I'm not thrilled about at all. Your casserole sounds good. Where are at  again? Australia or am I completely off?
  • Options
    Yep in Australia, but soon to be in France.  So then I will be Antibes by way of Perth by way of Annapolis...in 4 months.
  • Options
    Yay aMrs.

I'm getting ready for a London GTG.  So excited!
  • Options
    Amoro and I are going to try to meet up too.
  • Options
    That sounds awesome. I would love to travel to France someday. You're just doing all kinds of traveling.
  • Options
    NCV, you live overseas too? I totally didn't know that. I want to go to London too!
  • Options
    casserole = SUCCESS!

which is good because I think I will have the worlds smallest kitchenette over there ;-)
  • Options
    Yep, I'm not a morning person, I'm only on because it's 11:50.
  • Options
    Good morning, ladies!
  • Options
    Morning Sco.

Dudkey, I have to admit, I always enjoy seeing your Post first thing every Saturday morning.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hello-whos-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3c461e93-0918-451c-bc56-c21f65df4deaPost:a5e4ee2d-45df-4305-a467-ed131bddadf8">Re: Hello! Who's up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dudkey, I have to admit, I always enjoy seeing your Post first thing every Saturday morning.
    Posted by aMrsin09[/QUOTE]

Aw yay! You just brought a big smile to my face.
  • Options
    I'm off ladies!  Have a great dayKiss
  • Options
    Bye NCV!

So do you ladies have any big plans for the weekend? I'm going to see New Moon tonight, so I'm so excited.
  • Options
    I second that, aMrs!

I am at my friend's house and having internet connection problems. So if I drop off the face of the earth till Sunday night, my apologies. :)
  • Options
    Hmm, big plans for the weekend?  I'm not sure but I think Im expected to be at my MILs (deceased) house to help with the yard sale.

If I'm not there, I'll be doing laundry and starting to pack away the stuff I'm not bringing with me.
  • Options
    J & I are in my hometown for the weekend. We're lunching with my mom, then my friend (who we're staying with) is having a bonfire party tonight. Tomorrow is brunch with my dad, his wife and my baby sister, then back home.

I seriously can't wait till we move back down here.
  • Options
    Well that sucks Sco, but at least it will only be for a day!..I don't really ever have internet connection problems, just POS computer problems lol At home and at work.
  • Options
    Sco, where is "bck down here"?
  • Options
    Ahh laundry. That is what my day consists of tomorrow. Good times.

Sco - I can't wait to move either. Where is it that you want to move back to?
  • Options
    Morning.... I just woke up an hour ago.  

I'm working this weekend.  But only from 3:30-7:30 both days.  Which kind of blows.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Morning -- I just woke up.

No major plans for today...I have to buy a birthday gift for my FSIL and I have no idea what to get her.  Probably going to end up at the mall for a few hours.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Present!

We're laying low this morning making Christmas lists and tonight I'm throwing my best friend a suprise 30th birthday partay. Woot!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Right? I'm usually super good at coming up with gifts, but I can't figure out what to get my brothers this year, and they are usually the easiest.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Morning everyone!  We had a big weekend of plans but DH started feeling sick last night so I'm sure I'll start feeling it soon.  Which means we'll probably end up doing not much.  We do need to plan out turkey day dinner.  
  • Options
    Mornin' Ladies! Ahh the dreaded Christmas list. I just want to find one great universal gift and give it to everyone on the list. I wanted to buy everyone a box of these wonderful candies from a local candy shop, but FI wasn't feeling the idea. Hell that's what I'd want!
  • Options
    I decided this year is the year we stop giving presents to a lot of people.  We need to be saving, nobody appreciates what we get them and some of these people didn't even bother getting us a freakin' card for our wedding.  I'm basically talking about my immediate family here.  Shocking, I know. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards