Massachusetts-Boston

The band Legit

Does anyone have experience with the band Legit? They are part of the Night Shift Entertainment company. The band that I wanted for my June 2012 was already booked unfortunately! I'm looking for a band that has a wide variety of songs, and can play a lot of currents hits, and keep the dance floor packed all night. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The band Legit

• edited December 2011
    We used Legit for our wedding last year, booked them directly through the band versus using a management company, they were awesome! The dance floor was packed all night from cocktails to the last song. They even learned to play my father's favorite song for our F&D dance :)

We wanted a band that would keep our friends entertained as well as our grandparents - they were amazing! I can't recommend them enough.

LMK if you have questions...GL!
  • edited December 2011
    We just booked them for our wedding, i cant wait!! Im so glad to hear you had an awesome experiece with them. I've only heard good things! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check out THEDONSROCK.COM.  they are a great band in the area,  not stop dancing, the play all top 40 rock 70s-now.. Johny cash- micheal jackson-jon mayer, led zep!
    image 110 Invited so far!
    image 91Are ready to party!
    image 19 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards