Wedding Woes

Lifetime's "Social experiment"

They have some reality show coming out where all of the women leave some little town. 

Re: Lifetime's "Social experiment"

• $20 says the conclusion is "Women are the only ones who can do laundry or tend children." 
  • I don't understand who would sign up for this.  Especially the men.  Don't the realize that they are going to be made to look like a bunch of helpless fools?  Or maybe they have never seen reality TV before.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

Yeah, I don't think the conclusion will be a big surprise.   I wondered about all of the jobs the women hold in town.  Will they bring in men to cover them?  I also wonder if they would ever consider doing a men leave town.  Or what would happen if Spike did this experiment.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_lifetimes-social-experiment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:cf0caad4-b5a7-455e-a146-1e74870f4c1fPost:45e010d7-cf00-41df-9a39-da5c50e228e6">Re: Lifetime's "Social experiment"</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I don't think the conclusion will be a big surprise.   I wondered about all of the jobs the women hold in town.  Will they bring in men to cover them? <strong> I also wonder if they would ever consider doing a men leave town</strong>.  Or what would happen if Spike did this experiment.
    Posted by 6fsn[/QUOTE]

that's already happened - WWII
  • DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

Ha. I originally read that as the women would leave the little town, and Lifetime would show them being amazed at big-city life. "Oooh! The store is still open at 11:00 at night?!" 

The alternative would also be interesting to watch. I'm curious if they are letting the women come back for conjugal visits or if it's just going to be a masturbating freakshow combined with a new appreciation for man-on-man goodness.

• I thought the same thing, DG.  My first thought was, So, updated Beverly Hillbillies? 
  • Wasn't there already a reality show that did this? With the results being a father "bathing" his kids with a hose in the backyard, etc?

I could swear this happened already
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards