Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday Workout

Looks like Irish is kicking butt with the rowing machine!

How is everyone else doing?

I got in a good workout yesterday and had some more fun with JD too. I'll probably do something similar today. It's finally starting to warm up here so I can't wait to be able to start running outside again!
-Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Tuesday Workout

• I was lazy/busy all weekend so I forced myself to do a 2-mile run yesterday, even though I felt like death and couldn't breathe through my nose. I'm glad I did it, because I feel the same today but won't feel bad about skipping my workout.

I'm jealous of all of you that have JD!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I was doing water sports all weekend so I took yesterday off.  My  body is sore from toes to shoulders.  Not sure what to do tonight maybe some cardio. 
  • 30DS L2 tonight, gardening (lots of squats involved) and maybe a pilates DVD or 10 minute bootcamp DVD after dinner.
  • Tiger, I hope you feel better!

Lyn, still jealous over here. I want to visit and do the water sports with you!

Coco, I'm also jealous of your garden. I can't wait until we have a place where we can do that. I've always been curious about the different boot camp dvds. What do you think of them?
    -Ely

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tuesday-workout-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:1017c837-1879-4432-aae2-b2f87c53fa43Post:4bba9d64-bdae-425f-936c-a7e4fe12714b">Re: Tuesday Workout</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tiger, I hope you feel better! Lyn, still jealous over here. I want to visit and do the water sports with you! Coco, I'm also jealous of your garden. I can't wait until we have a place where we can do that. I've always been curious about the different boot camp dvds. What do you think of them?
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

it's a Special K bootcamp DVD.  there are several (5?) 10-15 min "bootcamp" exercises.  I won't lie, they kicked my butt last time I tried them (pre-30DS).  we'll see how I do tonight.
  • Still doing Fab ab February and I found one for March not sure I will do it yet, but considering it yet.  No time for the elliptical at all :-(

Anniversary

• Liv: I'm sorry to hear about your legs. I guess that means you need more wine and tell Mo to get rubbing! I hope they start feeling better soon though.

Coco: Sounds like it's challenging, lol. That's always good. I'll have to look into it.

Danser: Has the February challenge gotten difficult for you yet? Now that it's almost over? Does the March one build in intensity or just different moves?
    -Ely

• The planks are the only difficult part to the february one, the march builds like february does but I think I will try to keep up with it anyway.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards