Arizona-Phoenix

Wedding Dresses $1000 Budget

Anyone know good places to find a dress for under $1000? I know David's bridal has some but I usually prefer boutiques as opposed to a large chain store.

Re: Wedding Dresses $1000 Budget

• Almond Tree in North Phoenix
  • Wedding Belles in Gilbert. The owner is fantastic! They have a lot of gorgeous dresses in the 800-1000 price range.
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• I second Almond Tree. I just got my dress there last week and they pulled 7 dresses for me all under $500. The owner and the attendants are the best!!!
  • edited March 2012
    Another for almond tree...bought my dress for $300....great customer service too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Pretty much all the shops I looked at had quite a few options for under $1,000.  Having that as a budget isn't going to limit your choices by much at all.  =)
    Photobucket

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Hands down, Suzanne's Bridal Boutique in Gilbert.  Great selection and Suzanne is a seamstress goddess!

• I got mine at Arizona Bridal and Formal. Dress and veil were under $1,000. I've also heard great things about Uptown Bridal in Chandler.
  • I got my dress through Lillian Lottie. Dress was well under $1,000 and the atmosphere and service are great there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Az bridal and formal. I paid 700. Uptown is great and has wonderful service, though they start at 800 so not as big a selection in your range.
  • Also would recommend Arizona bridal and Suzanne's as well- great prices !
  • I got mine from Almond Tree as well! Mine was around $500 and it is absolutely gorgeous! Fantastic service and a great selection of dresses that seem to be one of a kind! It's great knowing that you're not getting a dress that is identical to what a gazillion other brides have worn - especially friends! (I almost made that mistake with a dress at Davids Bridal - eek!) I have also heard that Suzanne's is really good too as I have had a couple friends get their dresses from there. 

Good luck!!
  • I really must have caught someone on a bad day, because my experience at Suzannes was terrible.  The lady was really rude, didn't help me in and out of dresses hardly at all, and made innappropriate comments to my mom about my breasts.

There was a dress there that I really loved, but the experience was so terrible that I couldn't make myself buy from them.
    Photobucket

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• I tried on dresses at Lillian Lottie and had horrible customer service. I'd recommend against that shop.

Hands down I recommend Almond Tree. They just moved into a beautiful new location at City North and have an awesome selection of gowns. The customer service is fantastic! I found my Watters dress there for $1000. They have an amazing on-site dressmaker who will fit the dress to you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Wedding emporium on country club and southern in mesa

found my dress for 800 and at davids bridal same dress was 1600
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards