Ohio-Cleveland

Vermilion hall reception help

Has anyone been to a wedding at or looked into the vermilion on the lake hall? If so any pictures or comments? I am still looking for a reception site that allows outside catering and/or BYOB. I am willing to go anywhere from Medina to Sandusky to Strongsville to Cleveland. I have about 150 guests please help.

Re: Vermilion hall reception help

• edited December 2011
    I have a list of sites in the lorain county area if you want you can contact me thourgh email and I will get you the list and if you have any other question I would be glad to help you.
    luvtigger2013@hotmail.com
    228 Summonedimage 29 Ready to Partyimage 7 Missing the funimage 192 MIA image
  • stacyannpstacyannp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have booked VOL and cant wait! We went there for a fish fry too and the place is just what I wanted.  Rugged, outdoorsy (although there is limited outside space) and on the lake.  Its old and worn out but too me thats character and appealed to me more than a typical catering hall.
  • edited December 2011
    Ruby's Banquet Hall in Grafton Ohio. It holds about 220 people. They allow outside catering & they also have a caterer they work with.
    ~Dating:6/21/05 ~ Engaged:9/25/09 ~ Married:7/9/11~
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards